AK Fest report + free music + much more...

enjoythemusic

AK Fest report + free music + much more...
« on: 9 May 2008, 11:19 am »
Hi Everyone,

Things are very much ramping up and while there is an AK Fest thread, there is so much more heating up this summer at Enjoy the Music.com. Posted the first of three(!) AK Fest show reports at www.enjoythemusic.com/akfest_08/ with 2 pages spanning nearly 60 photos. Am awaiting the other writers to send me this AK Fest reports so look for them shortly.

On other fronts, have hired two new writers and still looking for two more. If you are interested and have excellent ears and writing ability please PM me here (note: have to drive in 2 races this weekend at Pocono Raceway, so will respond to PMs on Monday or Tuesday). NOTE: Enjoy the Music.com pays our writers  :thumb:

FREE high-rez music! Soon Enjoy the Music.com will be working in concert with a major audiophile label to give away free music. Stay tuned for details and press release.

Soon two more press releases, with news about... Alas, am awaiting final items. Big news here.

New magazine section in addition to the Review Magazine and Superior Audio! Not saying what the content will be, but wait for it :)

There is MORE... but sadly i can not say just yet.

Sorry for all the teasing, yet this summer is going to be HOT and rockin' while Enjoy the Music.com races to add a staggering amount of content, though the current over 4000+ web pages online right now means my fingers are getting a bit raw and tired :(

Speaking of races, Enjoy the Music.com is the official title sponsor of the Enjoy the Track Formula 2000 race team! Driver Steven R. Rochlin, who earned 2nd place in driver's championship during his rookie year (2007) is now looking to earn top level driver's championship for 2008's SCCA NER and NAARC region. Check out the hot racing action, including videos, at www.EnjoyTheTrack.com . Feel free to attend one of the races to see and hear amazing action at the racetrack! SCCA racing is amazing  8)

MANY thanks to Audio Circle folks and PLEASE, am looking to HIRE two more writers. PM me as Enjoy the Music.com PAYS our writers. Have a great weekend and am now off i go to Pocono Raceway for this two race weekend. As always, in the end what really matters is that you...

carusoracer

Re: AK Fest report + free music + much more...
« Reply #1 on: 9 May 2008, 01:20 pm »
Good luck at the Track..I hope you bought your groove rains :wink:
Go fast!

enjoythemusic

Re: AK Fest report + free music + much more...
« Reply #2 on: 9 May 2008, 03:38 pm »
Good luck at the Track..I hope you bought your groove rains :wink:
Go fast!

Am about to literally walk out the door for the 6 hour haul. Yes, Hoosier rains and not hand grooved intermediates seems to be the choice. If you are there, look for FC #36 (yellow car, black sidepods). Will PM my voice #.