Remote Control Pictures - Finally!

John Chapman

• Facilitator
    • http://www.bentaudio.com
« on: 26 Feb 2003, 02:29 pm »
Hello!

I'm using the word 'finally' in a lot of my posts - a sign that I'm terminally behind schedule with these projects! Last night I added a new page to the Bent Audio site that shows the details of refitting the remote control to an existing kit (actually Marble's kit!).

This page is under the Parts & Kits menu on the left hand side of the page and is called "Remote Install Pics"

The large case and small case kits have a different mounting location for the circuit board and so at the bottom of the new page is a series of pics showing a remote installed in a large case. The stepper motor installation is exactly the same for both kits.

The installation when building a new kit is the same as a re-fit but you do it as you build the kit and you don't need to drill the holes!

Most kits I shipped out in the last while have had remote so I hope I got these pics up in time for you guys!  

A few days back I added a couple of drawings to the download section as well. One shows the Stepper Motor to Circuit board wiring and one shows the remote control functions and how to 'program' it.

Please post any questions you have here if possible (rather than e-mailing) as they'll likely be things others are interested in as well.

Many Thansk!

John Chapman
www.bentaudio.com

Nikko

« Reply #1 on: 27 Feb 2003, 06:10 am »
Hopefully my correspondence with Allan Isaksen of DACT will have a trickle down effect in that they'll beg you to make this work on the CT2. Please, please, please!!! :D

John Chapman

• Facilitator
    • http://www.bentaudio.com
« Reply #2 on: 27 Feb 2003, 02:36 pm »
Hello!

I have had LOTS of e-mails from DACT users and I can see there is quite a demand for it! I'll do my best and post here as soon as I can get some results to talk about.  It's going to be about 3 weeks before I get to it but at that point I'll put a push on to get it going.

Thanks!

John

Nikko

« Reply #3 on: 12 Mar 2003, 08:06 am »
Let me know if you need a BETA tester! Actually, I'd be willing to send my CT2 controlled Melos to you for testing purposes??  I'd do just about anything to have a remote again. :wink: