Website is updated

Louis O

Website is updated
« on: 26 Nov 2008, 01:05 am »
Hi All,

Many thanks goes to Kent and Matt fellow AC'ers for all the help to make the updated website possible. This wouldn’t be possible without them.

Sorry about the long transition from old to new and I had a few hiccups along the way, but all is set now. Matt is the Webmaster and the site will be updated more often.

Michael did an amazing job and he also took great care of me during a time of transition and super amazing with the graphics as always.

www.omegaloudspeakers.com

Thanks again,
Louis

jsaliga

• Restricted
  • Vinyl Provocateur
    • The Spinning Record
Re: Website is updated
« Reply #1 on: 26 Nov 2008, 02:12 am »
Very nice.  :thumb:

--Jerome

Alwayswantmore

Re: Website is updated
« Reply #2 on: 26 Nov 2008, 02:52 pm »
I've really enjoyed my time on the phone with Louis, learning from him in preparation for the re-write.

So far we've redone the Product pages, including Super 5, 6 & 8. We also added a number or releases in the News section.

In the future you'll see updates to the Home Page and About. We also plan to add a section on Omega's technology, or as I like to think of it, Omega's Recipe for Great Sound.

Matt has done a big job stripping out font tags, style sheets and tables, and moving the site to CSS, so changes to all pages can be made from a central location.

Stay tuned for more...

Kent