davetor

« on: 24 Jul 2022, 01:43 pm »
Hi all .. im David from New Zealand.. just starting to learn about the art of listening, and getting the gear together to help in that  endeavor...aim to look at what you guys have got and learn from you... cheers

JLM

• The elephant normally IS the room
Re: Newbie
« Reply #1 on: 24 Jul 2022, 03:07 pm »
Welcome!

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #2 on: 24 Jul 2022, 03:17 pm »
Welcome to AC  :thumb:

toocool4

« Reply #3 on: 25 Jul 2022, 12:22 pm »
Welcome to AudioCircle davetor

davetor

Im NEW
« Reply #4 on: 9 Aug 2022, 06:46 am »
Afternoon, Morning, Evening.. im David from a place called Pahi  at the top of the Kaipara Harbour, Northland in New Zealand... i am learning about the huge subject called Audio....as such i am starting off with new old gear and have been learning so much from reading the posts on here i felt it was high time to come "out" and watch officially...

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
Re: Im NEW
« Reply #5 on: 9 Aug 2022, 03:59 pm »
Cheers & Welcome to AC David   :thumb:

AllanS

« Reply #6 on: 9 Aug 2022, 11:45 pm »
Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride!  It can be a big subject.  It seems as though the more I learn the more I realize how little I know.

davetor

« Reply #7 on: 10 Aug 2022, 12:43 am »
Thank for the welcome... the site is somewhat overwhelming , there is so much info, and so many opinions.. i agree with your sentiment AllenS

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #8 on: 10 Aug 2022, 12:58 am »
Afternoon, Morning, Evening.. im David from a place called Pahi  at the top of the Kaipara Harbour, Northland in New Zealand... i am learning about the huge subject called Audio....as such i am starting off with new old gear and have been learning so much from reading the posts on here i felt it was high time to come "out" and watch officially...
Welcome again.
As you already already presented yourself last month I will merge this current thread with the first from 24Jul22.

Chriscorv58

« Reply #9 on: 11 Aug 2022, 08:44 pm »
Welcome to Audio Circle, I’ve been a longtime lurker and recently signed up. Tons of information and wonderful members on here.