Speaker stands for Omega CAM cabinet?

AvsFan

Speaker stands for Omega CAM cabinet?
« on: 14 May 2020, 07:55 pm »
Hello Guys! Just got my new Omega's and need some stands for them. I have dual RS5's in the wide baffle CAM cab. They measure 16"tall, 12" wide and 8.5" deep. So normal sized stands don't really work. Where is a good place to shop for stands for your Omega's? And what is the ideal height for them? Stands maybe anywhere from 22-26"?

Thanks

AvsFan

Wind Chaser

Re: Speaker stands for Omega CAM cabinet?
« Reply #2 on: 14 May 2020, 09:48 pm »
Those look a lot like mine, except mine are 26" tall and have 6 x 6 inch top plates. I paid about $89 USD for mine.  :green:

Kray

« Reply #3 on: 14 May 2020, 10:13 pm »
Little more pricey but contact Skylan Stands. Great stands from the money and can customize the size.

Wind Chaser

« Reply #4 on: 14 May 2020, 10:18 pm »
Maybe my memory is failing me in my old age, but I always thought Skylan stands were a lot more money.

roscoe65

« Reply #5 on: 14 May 2020, 10:40 pm »
My personal choice is the Skylan SKY-24D at $385 unless you can find a pair second hand.  I use a pair with my own Super 3HO Monitors (same speaker as yours, same cabinet, just with drivers on the narrow side) partially filled with dry rice.  The stands are ABS and MDF, which seem to couple well with the MDF speaker cabinet.

witchdoctor

« Reply #6 on: 15 May 2020, 12:40 am »
The best stands, by far, that you can get for small to large book shelf speakers IMO are Bedrocj Stands from Mapleshade. It is like upgrading your speakers My left and right media room speakers sitting on the bedrock stands in this pic:

Review:
https://hometheaterreview.com/mapleshade-time-correcting-maple-bedrock-speaker-stands-reviewed/