SOLD:Atma-Sphere MA-1 Silver Edition Mk 3.2/Power Supply Boost/Caddock Resistors

catastrofe

• "That's what credit cards are for. . ."
For sale are my MA-1 silver editions.  I'm the second owner, and had them upgraded to 3.2 status in August of 2013.  I also had the power supply boost and Caddock resistor packages installed.  Several spare tubes are included; 7-power, 4-NOS Sylvania 6SN7 GTA, 4-used Sylvania 6SN7 GTA, 4-Chinese 6SN7 GT. 

The Silver Editions are dressed in polished steel, which as with any product with this finish, exhibits swirl marks.  There are no significant scratches in the polished finish.  The transformer covers have no scratches, but there are a few "scuffs" hence the 7 rating.  To me they are an 8 minimum.  Only selling because I'm moving to a smaller home and won't have the room for these beauties.

These are world-class amps, providing the ultimate in transparency from an OTL design.

Purchase at my price includes insured ground transportation in the US (lower 48).  PayPal adds 3% unless "gift" option is used.  Asking $6,750.00 OBO

Also listed on the "Gon.  Pictures there.
« Last Edit: 29 Sep 2019, 05:27 pm by catastrofe »

catastrofe

Re-listed for sale.

catastrofe

Merry Christmas bump!

PubliclyViewable

GLWTS!  Do you happen to have any pictures to post of the finish?

catastrofe

The polished steel finish is pretty much impossible to photograph.  There are a couple of small blemishes on the black transformer housings, but they're inconsequential (at least to me).  Here's the best I could do:

catastrofe

catastrofe