Nathan, will you ship Carver Pro ZR1000 to Singapore?

Wombat_VC

I read that you sell and mod Carver Pro ZR1000 in US. Would you be able to ship a modded 230V version to Singapore?

If I'm after resolution and details, with sweet and musical sound for my jazz, vocal and orchestra music, which is the preferred amp? ZR1000 or ZR1600? I'm using a Marantz SA8260 as SACD source, with Def Tech BP2006TL speakers currently driven by Rotel RA1060 integrated. If I get the Carver, I'll still retain the Rotel as pre, at least for now.

WilliamL

Nathan, will you ship Carver Pro ZR1000 to Singapore?
« Reply #1 on: 30 Mar 2004, 07:26 pm »
Wombat,

We have shipped most all our acoustical products to Singapore. It should not be a problem to ship a modded Carver, but let me make sure. I will check with Nathan on this later today, so thanks for hanging in there. He has been putting the finishing touches on a few new products for Eighth Nerve.

I have just recently gotten out of the hospital after one week, so forgive me for the late response. Feeling much better now though.

Thanks and Best,
Bill Laurent

Wombat_VC

Glad to hear that you are OK.
« Reply #2 on: 31 Mar 2004, 12:33 am »
I have just recently gotten out of the hospital after one week, so forgive me for the late response. Feeling much better now though.

8thnerve

Re: Nathan, will you ship Carver Pro ZR1000 to Singapore?
« Reply #3 on: 31 Mar 2004, 02:07 pm »
Quote from: Wombat_VC
I read that you sell and mod Carver Pro ZR1000 in US. Would you be able to ship a modded 230V version to Singapore?

I am checking into the 230 version and shipping costs on that package.  I'll get back to you ASAP.

Nathan

Wombat_VC

Modding Carver no more
« Reply #4 on: 29 Jun 2004, 01:49 am »
Nathan,

I guess now that you have quit modding Carvers, there is no chance for me to get a modded ZR1000 from you anymore.

8thnerve

Re: Modding Carver no more
« Reply #5 on: 30 Jun 2004, 07:35 pm »
Quote from: Wombat_VC
Nathan,

I guess now that you have quit modding Carvers, there is no chance for me to get a modded ZR1000 from you anymore.

Unfortunately no.  We are so swamped with getting the new acoustic products out now, we barely have time to sell the existing ones!!!  There are some great modders out there working with the Carvers, a bit more expensive, but still a killer amp at the price.