What would you be interested in trying?

TF1216

• Industry Participant
What would you be interested in trying?
« on: 28 Feb 2018, 04:58 pm »
I was wondering if there was interest out there to try any of our products?  If so, what would you like to demo or even just know more about?

http://ifi-audio.com/

The Pro iDSD is coming...

gerb0075

Re: What would you be interested in trying?
« Reply #1 on: 3 Mar 2018, 05:12 pm »
I would really love to demo the full Pro iStack!

Thanks,
Edward

gerb0075

« Reply #2 on: 4 Mar 2018, 01:18 am »
To narrow things down a bit, I am most interested in - and most intrigued by - the Pro iDSD.  I just purchased the Pro iCan and am presently burning it in (with real music while listening).  Thus far I am very impressed!  :thumb:

Thanks again,
Edward

OzarkTom

« Reply #3 on: 4 Mar 2018, 03:19 pm »
To narrow things down a bit, I am most interested in - and most intrigued by - the Pro iDSD.  I just purchased the Pro iCan and am presently burning it in (with real music while listening).  Thus far I am very impressed!  :thumb:

Thanks again,
Edward

+1

I have had my Pro Ican for a year now, love it. Now interested in the Pro IDSD.

SFDude

« Reply #4 on: 11 Mar 2018, 04:33 am »
This xDSD sounds interesting! If this has the possibility to be competitive with the A&K offerings and priced similarly to other iFi offerings, might very well be a winner.

ksbruce

« Reply #5 on: 11 Mar 2018, 02:45 pm »
Hello
Are there any plans to make an idefender for Usb C?

eric1

« Reply #6 on: 11 Mar 2018, 04:56 pm »
idsd black lable. Would like it to do MQA. I'm interested in your products, but no demo = no money from me. I have not seen your products in stores to give a listen to. Also, you make so many products that seem very similar, it's confusing. Some products, I'm not even sure what they do or how they work. I don't feel your website does a good job of explaining this. I'm looking for a dac/headphone amp, all in one for less than $1k, that out performs its peers. You make it available, and if I have a chance to listen to it, I'll buy it.

Thanks,
Eric

TF1216

• Industry Participant
« Reply #7 on: 12 Mar 2018, 04:58 am »
This xDSD sounds interesting! If this has the possibility to be competitive with the A&K offerings and priced similarly to other iFi offerings, might very well be a winner.

The xDSD will be more expensive than the nano Black Label and less expensive than the micro Black Label.  It's quite the device as I have got to hold one in person.  If you aren't driving power hungry headphones it's the iFi device to get if you are going portable.

The xDSD will still require a source like a cellphone or music player to be competitive with A&K's offerings.  All of their products that I know of are digital audio players and darn good ones at that.

When the xDSD becomes available I will start a tour here on Audiocircle

TF1216

• Industry Participant
« Reply #8 on: 12 Mar 2018, 04:23 pm »
idsd black lable. Would like it to do MQA. I'm interested in your products, but no demo = no money from me. I have not seen your products in stores to give a listen to. Also, you make so many products that seem very similar, it's confusing. Some products, I'm not even sure what they do or how they work. I don't feel your website does a good job of explaining this. I'm looking for a dac/headphone amp, all in one for less than $1k, that out performs its peers. You make it available, and if I have a chance to listen to it, I'll buy it.

Thanks,
Eric

The nano Black Label does playback MQA - as a decoder.  The xDSD will also playback MQA  :thumb:

This guy agrees 100% with you regarding the website.  It is difficult for consumers to figure out how everything is different.  We are in the works on an updated website that should alleviate confusion.

Rusty Jefferson

« Reply #9 on: 12 Mar 2018, 05:48 pm »
I would enjoy hearing the Pro iDSD when available. 

.....This guy agrees 100% with you regarding the website.  It is difficult for consumers to figure out how everything is different.  We are in the works on an updated website that should alleviate confusion.
Glad to hear that.  It is awkward, with many seemingly overlapping devices.