SOLD: Bryston 4B3 dual mono amp - Silver w handles - Portland, OR

Mike-48

New Price: $4300 (USD).As of Feb 22, 2021: Double-boxed in factory packing and new triplewall outer carton.

I'm selling a Bryston 4B3 dual-mono power amplifier in excellent condition. I'm the original owner, and the amp has been used in a dedicated audio room with no smoking, no children, and no pets allowed anywhere near it. It's just been sitting on an amp stand, making beautiful music at moderate volumes. NEVER abused in any way. I can't find a mark on it -- to me, it looks like a new unit.

Silver front panel with handles.

Manufacturer's specs include power output of 300 wpc into 8 ohms; 500 wpc into 4 ohms; and bridged mono 900 wpc at 8 ohms at very low levels of distortion (IMD typically ≤0.002%). Description page at Bryston here.

Asking price is $4300 plus freight. I cover PayPal fees. Date code of manufacture is 1732, giving well over 16 years of Bryston warranty left on it. Current MSRP is $6795.

Here are some of the rave reviews. (You can find more online.)

Soundstage HiFi
The Ear
Novo Press
Inner Ear
TapeOp

SHIPPING: The amp is packed in the factory packaging and ready to go. It will ship from Portland, Oregon 97214. I recommend FedEx, insured for full sales value. Signature required on delivery.

SALE INCLUDES: Amp in described condition, original factory packaging, Bryston manual and test sheet, power cord, and original invoice from authorized Bryston dealer.

I have excellent feedback on US AudioMart as Mike-48, on Audiogon as Mike_in_nc, and on eBay as ncwaves. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me.
« Last Edit: 3 Mar 2021, 04:37 pm by Mike-48 »