"SOLD"---Feastrex - D9nf drivers

hiradi

• in my 70th year and one windy ride !!!
"SOLD"---Feastrex - D9nf drivers
« on: 22 Oct 2008, 01:32 am »
Hello...
I have a pair of Feastrex D9nf drivers for sale...bought for a project which never eventuated...my motorbike riding around Australia takes up too much time  :wink:...of course ,they are new and never been mounted...I will include freight in the price of US$3950-....I have 100% Audiogon and e-bay feedback...absolute "No Worries" deal...you can contact me for pictures and more details if you like direct on
 helrad1@bigpond.com

Thanks Helmut

« Last Edit: 17 Dec 2008, 03:11 am by hiradi »

hiradi

Re: BUMP - Feastrex - D9nf drivers
« Reply #1 on: 6 Nov 2008, 09:53 pm »
Hello...
I have a pair of Feastrex D9nf drivers for sale...bought for a project which never eventuated...my motorbike riding around Australia takes up too much time  :wink:...of course ,they are new and never been mounted...I will include freight in the price of US$3950-....I have 100% Audiogon and e-bay feedback...absolute "No Worries" deal...you can contact me for pictures and more details if you like direct on
 helrad1@bigpond.com

Thanks Helmut

Reduction in price to US$3,550-.inclusive Paypal and delivery worldwide !!!

richidoo

Re: Feastrex - D9nf drivers
« Reply #2 on: 6 Nov 2008, 11:10 pm »
These are incredible full range drivers. This is a big discount below the new price.

I have the smaller 5" Feastrex D5nf drivers, which list for $4000. A handful of AC'ers have Feastrex drivers and have posted about them. Good stuff!!!
Rich

hiradi

Re:SOLD --- Feastrex - D9nf drivers
« Reply #3 on: 6 Nov 2008, 11:44 pm »
These are incredible full range drivers. This is a big discount below the new price.

I have the smaller 5" Feastrex D5nf drivers, which list for $4000. A handful of AC'ers have Feastrex drivers and have posted about them. Good stuff!!!
Rich

Thank you for the kind comments Rich...Looks like I just sold the D5 Monster Alnico's from my friend and Bruce did get a bargain with them...for my info,did you put your D5nf drivers in a box or open baffle ???
Regards
Helmut

SOLD to Steve in Italy...Thanks Helmut
« Last Edit: 18 Nov 2008, 06:52 am by hiradi »

hiradi

Re:SOLD --- Feastrex - D9nf drivers
« Reply #4 on: 18 Nov 2008, 06:54 am »

Rich

Thank you for the kind comments Rich...Looks like I just sold the D5 Monster Alnico's from my friend and Bruce did get a bargain with them...for my info,did you put your D5nf drivers in a box or open baffle ???
Regards
Helmut

hiradi

SOLD----- Feastrex - D9nf drivers
« Reply #5 on: 18 Nov 2008, 06:55 am »
Hello...
 helrad1@bigpond.com

Thanks Helmut