FritzSpeakers, WyWires, Zesto & ModWright @ T.H.E. Show in Newport

fritzspeakers

• Industry Participant
  • FRITZSPEAKERS.COM
    • FRITZSPEAKERS.COM
Calling all LA area audiophiles... You must come to T.H.E. Show Newport this weekend! It's at the Hilton right across the street from the John Wayne airport in Orange county. At last count, I believe that there are over 110 rooms filled with audio products from 180 manufactures!

I'm showing my Carbon 7's and a new model- the Fritz REV 5.   Alex of WyWires brought all of his wonderful cables.  Electronics are provided by Dan and include a ModWright LS 100 tube preamp & 100SE power amp & modified tubed Oppo disc player. Some room treatments by GIK Acoustics.

We also have a tube phono stage by a new company- Zesto Audio that has been getting great comments since set up day on Thursday.

The show opened on Friday and runs until 5 PM Sunday. Admission is only $15 for the day. There is also wine tasting, live music later in the day & a (small)vintage car show with a few classic hot rods.

Please come & visit us in room 207. Thanks, Fritz & the crew.

http://www.theshownewport.com/2011n/mainpage.php

« Last Edit: 4 Jun 2011, 05:26 pm by fritzspeakers »

mhconley

Good luck with the show!  (Wish I was there.)

Martin

ltr317

Hi Fritz,

Good luck and have fun discovering new music at the show.

Paul

Afterimage

Have a good show, wish I could make it.   REV-5?  Should be interesting.

santacore

Room 207's all vinyl rig was sounding great!!! Much thanks to Fritz, Alex, and friends for the hospitality. I urge all So. Cal. people to check out this great show, and of course room 207. Nice job guys!!

Meicheng

Fritz says the show is kickin good!  If you're in Southern Cal (Irvine area) there's still time - Check it Out!

santacore

Just got home from day 2 and it was kicking good. I haven't seen that much vinyl played in years!!!!! Overall a well organized and executed event.

JeffBrown

Sounds like a cool room, I hope to make it tomorrow!

Jeff