Audio Meet at JWM Acoustics - March 16th

FredT300B

• Facilitator
Audio Meet at JWM Acoustics - March 16th
« on: 5 Mar 2019, 11:42 am »
I received the following message from Joshua Miles of JWM Acoustics in San Marcos:

"Join us in the Audio Loft at JWM Acoustics. An afternoon of shop talk, listening sessions and discussions on all things HI-FI and Music.
3/16/2019 2:00pm-8:00pm 201 Uhland Rd. San Marcos Texas 78666

We will be enjoying some exciting new equipment from JWM Acoustics and Believe Hi Fidelity. The system will include Aries Cerat, Absolare,  Etsuro Urushi, Top Wing, Echo-Diastasis, Echols and JWM Acoustics. A super fun collection of equipment to say the least.

Feel free to bring your favorite libations and a snack to share with the group. You may want to bring a chair as well. Please RSVP so we know how many to expect.

We look forward to seeing all of you in the loft!"

JWM

If you're on facebook you can see it as a facebook event and RSVP here: https://www.facebook.com/events/489170151617496/

If you're not on facebook you can RSVP here: http://www.jwmacoustics.com/contact

Delacroix

Re: Audio Meet at JWM Acoustics - March 16th
« Reply #1 on: 18 Mar 2019, 12:33 am »
Oh, sorry I missed this somehow...how'd it go?

Delacroix

« Reply #2 on: 5 Mar 2020, 04:25 am »
Folks -- is the Austin group still active?

FredT300B

• Facilitator
« Reply #3 on: 5 Mar 2020, 09:37 am »
Everybody please note this is an old post about an audio meet that happened last year.  :nono:

The group has been hibernating, but Joshua Masongsong recently took over administrative duties the facebook page and is currently polling members to find out who's willing and able to host a meeting. The facebook page is here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/197681877368663/?ref=bookmarks
« Last Edit: 5 Mar 2020, 11:25 am by FredT300B »

Nick77

« Reply #4 on: 5 Mar 2020, 10:28 am »
Thanks Fred, I got jazzed for a second there. Hope things do spring back to life.  :popcorn:

Delacroix

« Reply #5 on: 6 Mar 2020, 12:27 am »
Oops, I did know this thread was about an old event so sorry for any confusion, I was just trying to use a recent thread for the question. I don't use FB (don't bother trying to explain to me the error of my ways) so was hoping to hear move via AC. All good.

FredT300B

• Facilitator
« Reply #6 on: 6 Mar 2020, 08:33 am »
Oops, I did know this thread was about an old event so sorry for any confusion, I was just trying to use a recent thread for the question. I don't use FB (don't bother trying to explain to me the error of my ways) so was hoping to hear move via AC. All good.

I'm no longer active in the group, but I'll ask Joshua to post info about any audio meets on the Texas Audio Jam Circle.  :thumb:

FredT300B

• Facilitator
« Reply #7 on: 6 Mar 2020, 08:44 am »
One final reminder: THERE IS NO AUDIO MEET ON MARCH 16, 2020. If you drive to Joshua's San Marcos address you'll be sadly disappointed because he's no longer at that location.  :slap: