Klaus

BWentler

• In Christ, we are all saved!
No, thank you Klaus
« Reply #21 on: 3 Oct 2003, 12:12 am »
Yes,
Bruce, very nice indeed, and thanks for the kind comments on the Tempest,

Klaus

It is I should be thanking you Klaus for making audio sound SSOOOO GOOD and not having to spend lots of money.  I makes me made that I didn't  purchase from you sooner, I would have alot more money in the checking account!!!

As for the WEB site, well....  It needs help and I just code with simple HTML lanquage.  I'm looking into other lanquages but right now I got layoff last week Thursday and I'm spending time looking for a new job.

May the peace and blessing from ourt Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ be with all of you!

Bruce J. Wentler

speedcenter

• http://didnt.doit.wisc.edu/audio
Re: No, thank you Klaus
« Reply #22 on: 4 Oct 2003, 03:20 pm »
Quote from: BWentler
but right now I got layoff last week Thursday and I'm spending time looking for a new job.

Buruce - I hope things work out for you - job market isn't great around here these days, and I bet it isn't much better around Portage...

If you have time in between job searching, I'd still be up for a Tempest/Bottlehead Foreplay shootout at my place. Brats are in the freezer :)  Just email me and we'll work out a day that works for both of us. Weekdays may actually be the best, since I have a ton of vacation to use up and that way wouldn't have to worry about the kids falling out of the tree house while we are listening to tunes  :mrgreen:

Peter

BWentler

Re: No, thank you Klaus
« Reply #23 on: 5 Oct 2003, 01:29 pm »
Quote from: speedcenter
Buruce - I hope things work out for you - job market isn't great around here these days, and I bet it isn't much better around Portage...

If you have time in between job searching, I'd still be up for a Tempest/Bottlehead Foreplay shootout at my place. Brats are in the freezer :)  Just email me and we'll work out a day that works for both of us. Weekdays may actually be the best, since I have a ton of vacation to use up and that way wouldn't have to worry about the kids falling out of the tree house while we are listening to tunes  :mrgreen:

Peter

The Tempest and the IC cable from Klaus has about a month of music going through it.  What does next weekend look like for you to get together?

BWentler

PS: Maybe we can get Klaus to come up also?  Klaus are you out there, could you :?:

speedcenter

I just got my new Stratos Stereo Extreme and Tempest
« Reply #24 on: 6 Oct 2003, 02:47 pm »
I'll let you know about the weekend as soon as I know. Not sure at this point. A weekday may be easier to confirm.

Peter

BWentler

RE: Meeting
« Reply #25 on: 6 Oct 2003, 04:19 pm »
I'll let you know about the weekend as soon as I know. Not sure at this point. A weekday may be easier to confirm.

Peter

Tuesday night I'm booked but not during the day.  Wednesday I could do that if its not too late.  Thursday night after 8:00pm I call my daughter so if we could get together before then I could see Thrusday, but Friday I'm free all day right now.  What are your thoughts?

Bruce

speedcenter

« Reply #26 on: 6 Oct 2003, 05:15 pm »
Friday sounds best - I'll have time after 8:30am throughout most of the day. I'll have the brats thawed and ready to go for lunch. Bring your favorite test CDs. Let's do email for the details

Peter

BWentler

RE: Web site
« Reply #27 on: 6 Oct 2003, 05:31 pm »
Friday sounds best - I'll have time after 8:30am throughout most of the day. I'll have the brats thawed and ready to go for lunch. Bring your favorite test CDs. Let's do email for the details

Peter

Sounds GREAT to ME!!!

Also, I have updated my WEB site to include a few new pages including photos of my setup.  If you get a chance, take a look at them and see what you think.

http://www.merr.com/users/bwentler/

Later
Bruce

klaus@odyssey

« Reply #28 on: 6 Oct 2003, 06:47 pm »
Guys,

unfortunately can't do.  I've taken off the last 2 weekends for Formula 1 and Alex's birthday,  and really have to kick ass the next several weekends.  However,  maybe in the spring we can do a mini seminar with some people from IL  coming as well ????

Late,

Klaus

W.C.

« Reply #29 on: 7 Oct 2003, 06:19 am »
What about Oh?   :)