AudioCircle Limited Edition - ordering and tracking

Mariusz

Re: AudioCircle Limited Edition - ordering and tracking
« Reply #20 on: 31 Jul 2009, 09:09 pm »
Just received my.
Man this thing is tinny.
I'll try to give it a listen early next week (gone for the weekend and then again starting on 5th-15th).
It is so small that it could have been implemented into some turntable designs as a whole package.(just an idea). :wink:

THX
Mariusz :thumb:

It's tiny but not tinny at all.   :wink: Enjoy!

I meant TINY - extra N might give a wrong ideas sonically, on build quality or those from the land of kangaroos.
My bad.

And I do not build TTs ....... just fool around with them and usually screw them up to state of incineration.

Mariusz

« Reply #21 on: 31 Jul 2009, 09:14 pm »
Back on TTs.
Dual or Techs would be great to implement your PHS.
The cost is minimal and benefits great. Supplying your PHS board (no case) to those TTs and inclueding it into a design should be easy as f.......

Audiovista

« Reply #22 on: 1 Aug 2009, 01:51 pm »
Back on TTs.
Dual or Techs would be great to implement your PHS.
The cost is minimal and benefits great. Supplying your PHS board (no case) to those TTs and inclueding it into a design should be easy as f.......

As far as I'm concerned, that could be arranged. Also an OEM version with populated and tested PCB where final assembler provides connectors and power supply...

Audiovista

« Reply #23 on: 2 Aug 2009, 05:29 pm »
As of August 2nd at 1:30PM all orders are shipped!

There are two preamps available for shipment within 5 business days.

JohnR

« Reply #24 on: 4 Aug 2009, 09:04 am »
Mine arrived Down Under today :thumb:

Audiovista

« Reply #25 on: 5 Aug 2009, 02:18 am »
First contribution on behalf of all current ACLE Phono owners sent to AudioCircle!

JohnR

« Reply #26 on: 5 Aug 2009, 09:27 am »
Thank you Boris, and to the purchasers of the Audio Circle Limited Edition preamp :thumb:

Audiovista

« Reply #27 on: 19 Sep 2009, 04:16 pm »
Order status updated Sat. Sept. 19, 12:15PM (EST)

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=69793.msg649506#msg649506

Audiovista

« Reply #28 on: 20 Oct 2009, 01:34 am »
Another round of funding sent to AudioCircle.

Next order is getting Serial Number 10 !!!

Status updated Oct. 19, 9:30PM

Audiovista

« Reply #29 on: 20 Mar 2010, 12:36 am »
I was bit inactive as far as posting on the site goes... hope to return to more active participation soon. In the mean time, the shipment status is up to date as of March 19, and another round of funding was sent to Audio Circle.

Thanks all for your support!

Audiovista

« Reply #30 on: 10 Jun 2010, 02:18 am »
Tracking up to date as of June 9, 2010.

levlhed

• http://www.levlhed.com
« Reply #31 on: 3 Sep 2010, 05:22 am »
Hey, I just emailed you directly but thought I'd post the question here for the benefit of others.

Lets say a guy already has a Denon DL-103R and Bobs Devices Cinemag SUT....

* In regards to the DL-103R, is there any merit in using the Cinemag Step-up Transformer in conjunction with the Phono-1+?  It seems like that wouldn't make any sense, but since I just bought the thing I hate to turn around and sell it at a loss.  Plus I've heard such great things about how they are a match made in heaven.

* Regarding the ability for a customized resistance, I'm not really sure what I would choose there.  Back to my first question, would it be better to have one made that is tuned to the DL-103R?  Or one that is tuned to the output of a Cinemag SUT?

Thank you!

Audiovista

« Reply #32 on: 3 Sep 2010, 01:47 pm »
Hello and thans for visiting the Vista Audio circle. Below please see my comments.

Thanks,
Boris

* In regards to the DL-103R, is there any merit in using the Cinemag Step-up Transformer in conjunction with the Phono-1+?  It seems like that wouldn't make any sense, but since I just bought the thing I hate to turn around and sell it at a loss.  Plus I've heard such great things about how they are a match made in heaven.

####  I agree with you that minimizing number of components in the reproduction chain seems like the best way, but Phono 1+ can certainly accommodate either option.

* Regarding the ability for a customized resistance, I'm not really sure what I would choose there.  Back to my first question, would it be better to have one made that is tuned to the DL-103R?  Or one that is tuned to the output of a Cinemag SUT?

#### It's really hard to say which one would be better, I have good experience with Phono 1+ and DL-103R, but no experience with Cinemag SUT. In any event, one after-sale loading and gain modification is free of charge, any subsequent one is, I believe reasonably, priced at $50.