Trouble with email to WNA?

guest2521

« on: 10 Jan 2006, 12:46 pm »
All my emails to Dr White are getting bounced. Anyone else having any problems?

fmoya

• http://www.eucor-online.com/altavoces
« Reply #1 on: 12 Jan 2006, 05:30 pm »
I haven't problems. Try from a different account (if your writing from hotmail, try from yahoo or something like that), it's possible that your server is in a spam black list (not for you, but other member) and wnaudio mail server is blocking your emails (nothing can be done as it's a problem with servers, not with Dr. White configuration). I suffered this kind of problems some time ago and the simptons were exactly what you mention.
Good luck.

spacejay

« Reply #2 on: 12 Jan 2006, 10:07 pm »
Yeah, I have trouble too.

Will try from another account

JasonB

« Reply #3 on: 2 Apr 2006, 07:53 pm »
I too have been having problems, not with regards to the mail getting bounced, but simply no reply after a long period of waiting. I dislike sending the same message over and over with no reply. If Dave or Mike could give us some updated contact info that would be great.

pinkfloyd

• http://www.rock-grotto.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: 3 Apr 2006, 07:28 am »
Quote from: JasonB
I too have been having problems, not with regards to the mail getting bounced, but simply no reply after a long period of waiting. I dislike sending the same message over and over with no reply. If Dave or Mike could give us some updated contact info that would be great.

Apologies for this I believe David has been having intermittent difficulties with his e-mail though I was under the impression it had been resolved. He's probably ploughing through the backlog and will reply but, in the meantime, if you have any questions then don't hesitate to contact me at enquiries@rock-grotto.co.uk

All the best.

Mike.