Why is the Sapphire line sold out?

Tangram

Why is the Sapphire line sold out?
« on: 4 Jun 2022, 09:40 pm »
As an extremely satisfied M3 Sapphire owner, I am surprised by how the conversations on this Circle are dominated by the X-series. Yet I see that the entire Sapphire line is currently sold out. Is this because they are at the end of the line and introducing something new? I was under the impression (from this Circle) that the X-Series was overwhelmingly the more popular line.

kingdeezie

Re: Why is the Sapphire line sold out?
« Reply #1 on: 4 Jun 2022, 10:27 pm »
This is 100% speculation. I have no affiliation or contact with Spatial.

My guess is that one, or multiple of the drivers are unavailable due to the supply chain issues. With an unknown or extended ship date it was probably just easier to list them out of stock.

Spatial Audio

« Reply #2 on: 5 Jun 2022, 01:06 am »
This is 100% speculation. I have no affiliation or contact with Spatial.

My guess is that one, or multiple of the drivers are unavailable due to the supply chain issues. With an unknown or extended ship date it was probably just easier to list them out of stock.

Kingdeezie is exactly right. Supply chain issues have caused an out-of-stock condition on some to the M Series parts. I am waiting for more information before showing an availability date on the website. X Series models are available.

Clayton

Tangram

« Reply #3 on: 6 Jun 2022, 03:17 pm »
Thanks for the information. Personally, I wouldn't change a thing with these speakers after living with them for almost a year.