Manic Moose questions

Highendfool

• It is what you think.
Manic Moose questions
« on: 11 May 2022, 05:25 pm »
I’ve gone through the manual for The 3.14 and can’t find where it tells you how to remove favourites from the favourites list you create in MM. Creating and editing playlists  are addressed,  but not favourites.
Anyone help ??….

TIA

Clive197

Re: Manic Moose questions
« Reply #1 on: 12 May 2022, 11:19 am »
I was told a year ago to put my finger (I use an iPad) on the album art and drag it to the left side of the screen. This doesn’t work for me but I have found a workaround.
I use Qobuz, so I go direct into the app to manage my favourites.

Highendfool

• It is what you think.
« Reply #2 on: 12 May 2022, 11:26 am »
I use an iPad also.
Thanks for your reply. I don’t pay streaming services, so your workaround doesn’t apply to me.
Sad that the manual is so vague, isn’t it?

jobiwon

« Reply #3 on: 12 May 2022, 02:43 pm »
I use an iPAD as well.  I don't think they have the same functionality  :icon_frown: as using a browser on a PC (Wintel/mac/linux). Try it from some type of PC with a mouse.

Highendfool

• It is what you think.
« Reply #4 on: 12 May 2022, 04:14 pm »
If that was an option I would.

Embla

« Reply #5 on: 25 May 2022, 01:17 pm »
Unfortunately for me I have found the only way too add/delete songs in playlist is to do the additions and deletions all at once and then just save it as a new playlist (add a 1 or A to the new title if you want the title of list to be the same) and when complete delete the older titled playlist....this is very cumbersome and NOT the way to do business but it is a workaround that I have sorta gotten used to that works for now

Highendfool

• It is what you think.
« Reply #6 on: 26 May 2022, 01:03 pm »
Unfortunately for me I have found the only way too add/delete songs in playlist is to do the additions and deletions all at once and then just save it as a new playlist (add a 1 or A to the new title if you want the title of list to be the same) and when complete delete the older titled playlist....this is very cumbersome and NOT the way to do business but it is a workaround that I have sorta gotten used to that works for now

Is what you’re referring to, the playlist or the favourites list? Not the same thing.