Wonderful customer service from PS Audio

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
Wonderful customer service from PS Audio
« on: 24 May 2013, 10:10 pm »
I want to pass on my experience with PS Audio........

A few months ago I purchased a used PS Audio Duet from a fellow ACer.  Put it in the system for a few days and noticed a significant difference, but before I could take the full measure of the change the Duet rolled over and died.

Took it apart and poked around inside and didn't see anything obvious, so I contacted PS support, gave them the S/N explained the (used) situation.  None of their suggestions could remedy the issue but they said if I paid shipping both ways they'd fix it under warranty.

The folks were very helpful and friendly, and as it was a used unit they didn't owe me anything.  But they did, and I really appreciate it!   

:thumb:

Bob in St. Louis

• Volunteer
  • "Introverted Basement Dwelling Troll"
Re: Wonderful customer service from PS Audio
« Reply #1 on: 24 May 2013, 10:14 pm »
Great to hear Bob. It's good to see integrity and a company standing behind their product.

Now, maybe you'll learn not to let that damn bird poop in your equipment.
Just kidding.  :wink:

loving_it

Re: Wonderful customer service from PS Audio
« Reply #2 on: 18 Sep 2013, 01:09 pm »
I want to pass on my experience with PS Audio........

A few months ago I purchased a used PS Audio Duet from a fellow ACer.  Put it in the system for a few days and noticed a significant difference, but before I could take the full measure of the change the Duet rolled over and died.

Took it apart and poked around inside and didn't see anything obvious, so I contacted PS support, gave them the S/N explained the (used) situation.  None of their suggestions could remedy the issue but they said if I paid shipping both ways they'd fix it under warranty.

The folks were very helpful and friendly, and as it was a used unit they didn't owe me anything.  But they did, and I really appreciate it!   

:thumb:
  Cant beat good customer service