Anyone in South Florida feel like showing off their system? Dec. 24th-29th.

neekomax

I know it's a long shot, but I thought I'd put it out there...

I'll be visiting my folks in Palm Beach from the 24th - 29th, and I'd love to get away and here a kick-ass system and meet any like-minded audio geeks. Bonus if you're a musician and we can play some tunes while we're at it  :D

If you're interested, lemme know!

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!

I'll be visiting my folks in Palm Beach from the 24th - 29th, and I'd love to get away and here a kick-ass system and meet any like-minded audio geeks. Bonus if you're a musician and we can play some tunes while we're at it  :D

ME TOO!  North of Palm Beach I'll be stuck with OCD in-laws who don't like each other, and no hope of escape!   :banghead:

Phil A

I'm a couple of hours North.

neekomax

I'm a couple of hours North.

What town?

Are you running Vapor speakers in one of your systems?

Phil A

What town?

Are you running Vapor speakers in one of your systems?

I'm just a bit north of downtown Melbourne.  No Vapors but have a couple of systems with Ribbon tweeters the the
office and bonus room systems

Phil A

While perhaps not 100% up to date photos for all the systems, below is the main system and a couple of secondary ones:

neekomax

Damn man, an embarrassment of riches, as they say.

Looks like GR, Thiele, B&W, and Ohms! I've never heard Ohms, pretty curious about that sound.

Phil A

Damn man, an embarrassment of riches, as they say.

Looks like GR, Thiele, B&W, and Ohms! I've never heard Ohms, pretty curious about that sound.

Yes - the office system speakers are Selah Audio SA2s powered by a Nuprime IDA-8

poseidonsvoice

• Science is not a democracy - Earl Geddes
    • 2 channel/7 channel setup
That’s it! Party @ Phil’s  :wink:

Best,
Anand.

Phil A

That’s it! Party @ Phil’s  :wink:

Best,
Anand.

Sure - no problem - just let me know when.  I had a get together with about 10 people about a month and a half back with 5 systems going.  I usually only do three at a time (at get togethers as with getting food ready it can get distracting) but figured what the heck.

poseidonsvoice

• Science is not a democracy - Earl Geddes
    • 2 channel/7 channel setup
Sure - no problem - just let me know when.  I had a get together with about 10 people about a month and a half back with 5 systems going.  I usually only do three at a time (at get togethers as with getting food ready it can get distracting) but figured what the heck.

I was just jesting but you are too kind!

Happy Holidays to you sir!

Best,
Anand.

Phil A

I was just jesting but you are too kind!

Happy Holidays to you sir!

Best,
Anand.

Happy Holidays as well.  I knew you were kidding but it's not a big deal.