FritzSpeakers calling all San Francisco Bay area audiophiles!

fritzspeakers

• Industry Participant
  • FRITZSPEAKERS.COM
    • FRITZSPEAKERS.COM
FRITZSPEAKERS.COM Calling all San Francisco Bay area audiophiles...

You must come to the CA AUDIO Show this weekend! It's at the Crowne Plaza Hotel near the SFO airport in Burlingame, CA.  I believe that you can take BART to the airport & take the shuttle bus to the hotel. http://www.caaudioshow.com/

I'll be showing my Carbon 7's and a new model or two including the Fritz REV 5 in room 520 with WyWires, Zesto Audio & ModWright.  Please come by to check out the big room filling sound with low bass response from my stand mounted loudspeakers.

Alex of WyWires will bring all of his wonderful cables- interconnects, speaker cables, power cords & digital.  Electronics are provided by Dan and include a ModWright LS 100 tube preamp & 100SE power amp.  Unlike my room last year at the first CA AUDIO Show, there will actually be room treatments including some by GIK Acoustics.  (Thank you Bryan!)

We also have a tube phono stage by a new company- Zesto Audio that has been getting great reviews and comments since it was unveiled at last months T.H.E. Show in Newport.  Please bring your LP's and any CD's you may want to listen to.     http://zestoaudio.com/

The CA AUDIO Show opens Friday, July 15th from 9 till 6, Saturday July 16th- 9 - 6 & Sunday July 17th and runs from 10 - 4 on Sunday. Admission is only $10 for all three days if you get the tickets on line or $20 at the door.

So...  Come on up to room 520.  I Hope to my see many of my friends from last year & meet some new AC members so come on up and introduce yourself. 

Thanks & see you at the show!  Fritz

ltr317

Fritz,

Good luck with the show.  Wish I could have come out for it, but am planning to next year.  I'll see you at RMAF in October. 

Cheers,
Paul

Afterimage

Is this the last show until the RMAF?  Also, what company makes the rack in the picture above?

wywires

The rack in the pic is a Steve Blindermann extra wide rack rack with unfinished shelves in butcher block maple. It's VERY solid and an excellent value at about $1500- $1600 depending on the finish. Also available with a black anodized frame.

fritzspeakers

• Industry Participant
  • FRITZSPEAKERS.COM
    • FRITZSPEAKERS.COM
There is another audio show in Toronto just a couple of weeks before RMAF that I may attend.  I'm originally from Michigan and have shown my speakers at the AK Fest (held near Detroit) the last few years.  Unfortunately, this years AK Fest was canceled so I didn't get a chance to do my annual spring trip back home to visit friends & family.

I believe this new audio show is put on by the same people that do the Montreal show? 

http://www.taveshow.com/

Charles Calkins

Fritz:
 Make darn sure you spin the Eva Cassidy CD Live at Blues Alley for us. I bought it and play it everyday.

Cheers
                                           Charlie

fritzspeakers

• Industry Participant
  • FRITZSPEAKERS.COM
    • FRITZSPEAKERS.COM
Here are a couple of quick pics that I took yesterday.  We had a few friends come by to help set up and smooze which is always fun.   Fritz

Berndt

Room sounds great, good job.

JerryM

• Where's The Bar?
Looks nice, Fritz!  :thumb:

Sure wish I could be there to hear it all.

targa02

Room sounds great, good job.

+1

orientalexpress

Re: FritzSpeakers calling all San Francisco Bay area audiophiles!
« Reply #10 on: 18 Jul 2011, 01:43 am »
sound sweet too,nice fellows to talk to.Alex and Fritz  :thumb:

Lapsan

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
« Reply #11 on: 18 Jul 2011, 02:42 am »
Hey guys is that a Thorens TT??

wywires

« Reply #12 on: 19 Jul 2011, 01:21 am »
Hey guys is that a Thorens TT??

It's a new Thorens TD 309. Nice table at $1900 including the arm.