Florida Show Results - Spatial / LTA / Lampizator / AntiCables

Spatial Audio

Hey Guys,

As you have probably heard by now, the Florida Audio Expo (FLAX) was really a good show. Super laid back and lot of new faces. This was only the 2nd year for the show and everyone seems to really like it.

We showed a complete system for $10,950 including:

Lampizator Amber 3
 Linear Tube Audio (LTA) Z10 Integrated
 Spatial Audio M3 Sapphire
 wired with AntiCables

The sound was breathtaking and was considered one of the best systems at the show, even though the price a fraction of most other systems. Here are links to some early press:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjYiRdOClYw      skip to 15:38

https://parttimeaudiophile.com/2020/02/19/lta-spatial-lampizator-anticables-and-the-best-deal-in-audio-flax-2020/

https://theaudiobeatnik.com/florida-audio-expo-spatial-audio-lta-lampizator-and-anticables/ 

Clayton Shaw
Spatial Audio Lab
www.spatialaudio.us

sockpit

Can you explain the slight redesign, Clayton?  What’s in the red box?  That coily thing-a-mobob?

Did the M5s change too?  Just curious. 

Am really enjoying the z10i/M5s duo!  Thanks so much for your time and advice.  May even try some new wire  soon!  You’re making a believer out of me 😉

timing3435

Can you explain the slight redesign, Clayton?  What’s in the red box?  That coily thing-a-mobob?

Did the M5s change too?  Just curious. 

Am really enjoying the z10i/M5s duo!  Thanks so much for your time and advice.  May even try some new wire  soon!  You’re making a believer out of me 😉
[/quote

I have well over 200 hours on my M3S and these speakers just keep getting better and better. The coherent wide and deep sound stage is remarkable.  Bass in the center stage with coherent mids and highs.  Enjoy

Jprod

Would love to know the answer to these questions as well.  That would potentially explain the sudden price increase on both m speakers

Spatial Audio

Hi Guys,

I made the baffle on both models slightly smaller to allow Fedex shipping rather than truck freight. There was not enough space inside the baffle for the crossover, hence the box mounted on the base.

Clayton

smargo

also what anti-cables were used - they have 4 or 5 models varying in price

SnowPuppy77

also what anti-cables were used - they have 4 or 5 models varying in price

According to one of the pics from the show they are 3.1 Anticables.

geerock

According to one of the pics from the show they are 3.1 Anticables.

Pretty sure they were white cables in the pics so that would be level 5 or 6.  They are the newest ac excelum.

Spatial Audio

We used the AntiCables 3.1 speaker cables. Very transparent sounding.

Clayton

Spatial Audio

Just in from Audio Beatnik about the Florida Show(FLAX 2020)

Shakeydeal

Congrats Clayton!

geerock

Great job, Clayton.....and to the others that completed the system.
I'm waiting on both the LTA amp to pair with my new Don Sachs all in pre.  And X5's are due .  Both are slated for arrival later this week. Cables have always been Paul's Anticables.  And the whole thing will be fed by a modified Musical Paradise tube DAC with NOS tubes.  I also have a lightly used Carver Crimson 275 with NOS that I'm going to try and see how it sounds compared to the LTA.  Eagerly waiting.

Don_S

Great job, Clayton.....and to the others that completed the system.
I'm waiting on both the LTA amp to pair with my new Don Sachs all in pre.  And X5's are due .  Both are slated for arrival later this week. Cables have always been Paul's Anticables.  And the whole thing will be fed by a modified Musical Paradise tube DAC with NOS tubes.  I also have a lightly used Carver Crimson 275 with NOS that I'm going to try and see how it sounds compared to the LTA.  Eagerly waiting.

Please report your amplifier comparison results. I am curious.

geerock

Please report your amplifier comparison results. I am curious.
Will do.  I also have an all in pair of SS Odyssey Audio Kismet monos with those wonderful Symphonic Line German caps in them.  After I choose I have got to start selling off some equipment.  4 amps.  4 pairs speakers.  2 DAC'S.  1 preamp.  Multiple interconnects and cables. Even some vintage stuff.