EVOKE Launches New Website and Business Model

Evoke

• Industry Participant
    • EVOKE Planar Loudspeakers
EVOKE Launches New Website and Business Model
« on: 10 Apr 2019, 01:02 pm »
I wanted to post here in Audio Circle before sharing this with the rest of the world. The new website is officially live. I'm sure there is some bit of code in there somewhere that needs a tweak. You proof and proof and then the first viewers point out the obvious - so thanks for that in advance!

As you know, I have long supported NuPrime. Jason Lim is one of the smartest people I know in the audio industry. He is passionate about the high-end while being grounded as a brillliant business man. He has always offered me feedback - some things I wanted to hear, and some I did not. In any case the lessons were always valuable.

I wrote a news item on the new site detailing the reasons for the change. In a nutshell, I'll be focusing on custom products and systems integration. The normal product line will be available as custom, or through dealers that purchase minimums.

The custom items are truly BeSpoke offering many choices. That said, the prices will reflect that. When a distributor or dealer places minimum order quantities, the retail prices will be more realistic, although I doubt they will be at the same pricing that we had in the past.

I am grateful to my many customers from the US, Australia, Japan and several recording studios for their support. I'm looking forward to this next chapter and am glad to be sharing it with you.

As a final point, I will never compromise my integrity or the quality of the components in my products. I do this because I love music. And I know you do to.

Mark

http://evokespeakers.com/evoke-new-site/