Introducing - Sweet Spot Reveal "Silver" Interconnects!!! DEMO TOUR REQUEST...

Sonny

No, not yet.  But I'll keep my eyes open now that I know it's shipped.

I will update you as soon as they arrive!

Fred, I think Jerry just sent it out yesterday..you'll have it this weekend!
Thanks and hope you enjoyed your vacation.
T

Gopher

Fred, I think Jerry just sent it out yesterday..you'll have it this weekend!
Thanks and hope you enjoyed your vacation.
T

Got 'em!  I will update with feedback as opinions form.

Sonny

Got 'em!  I will update with feedback as opinions form.

hey there, how's the cable sounding to you?

Gopher

I've spent a few days listening to my system with the SSRS in place and wanted to offer up some preliminary impressions.  Off the bat I will say I like them a lot, they're a solid product at a solid price.  They offer great tone, pace and extension on top and bottom.  In fact they some of the best low end performance I've heard on a silver cable.

Their presentation is very coherent and there just isn't much not to like thus far.  Compared to my current reference they come up just a tad short in terms of sound staging and harmonic development.  Their sound stage is reasonably wide and tall but things are just not quite as holographic as I’ve been spoiled by as of late.  This is not a knock by any means as I feel they are real killers in their price category.

I’ve done my listening with these either connecting my DAC to my preamp or my phono stage to preamp and have been quite pleased with the results in both applications.  I could easily live with these cables as they truly are quite good.  I need to temporarily move my amp when I get a chance to try the SSRS from my pre-out to amp as the tour cable is pretty short.  My tube amps connectors are just a tad too close for my reference ICs and I suspect the SSRS would do VERY well in that position. 

More to come.
« Last Edit: 19 Aug 2010, 01:25 am by Gopher »

Sonny

Thanks Fred for the comprehenisve feedback!  I look forward to more! :thumb:

Gopher

No prob.  I'll probably post some more final thoughts tonight.

Who is next on the tour?

Sonny

No prob.  I'll probably post some more final thoughts tonight.

Who is next on the tour?

I think it's Wilson (Watercourse)...
Wilson, you still up for it?
Thanks
Tuan

Gopher

I have them with me at work and the day is ending rapidly.  Any word on where these puppies are going next?  :lol:

Sonny

I have them with me at work and the day is ending rapidly.  Any word on where these puppies are going next?  :lol:

Just sent you a PM Fred, thanks!

etcarroll

• SE PA. by way of Boston, MA.
If stuck, you can always send them back to me for a bit.  :wink:

I never did try them with my tt.  :duh:

Gopher

lol. 

They are on their way to Mike.

Watch out for 'em!

mikeeastman

Just spent 3hrs comparing your cables with my Soundsilver cables. First I'm new to hi end audio so not an expert.The system I tested on, Red Wine mod olive to RW Isallbellina Dac to Sensation 901 to GR OB7s.I could hear no difference they both sounded great to me. Will play around with them some more and let you know. Thanks for demo tour.

Mike

Sonny

Thanks Mike!  Please continue to do the a/b if you can...and let us know when you have more to say!  I appreciate all honest feedback on the cables!
Thanks
Tuan

Sonny

Just spent 3hrs comparing your cables with my Soundsilver cables. First I'm new to hi end audio so not an expert.The system I tested on, Red Wine mod olive to RW Isallbellina Dac to Sensation 901 to GR OB7s.I could hear no difference they both sounded great to me. Will play around with them some more and let you know. Thanks for demo tour.

Mike

Mike, hope all is well.  Was wondering if you're done with the audition of the cables?  If you are, please PM me and I will send you Gene's address, thanks!
Tuan

mikeeastman

Hi Tuan,

Just picked up a set of a Soundsilver trilogy will compare them to your cables over weekend and send out your cables on tue. After 15+ hrs ABing Soundsilver Duals and your cables can hear no difference at all, with my system and ears, both sounded great, will let you know on Trilogy comparison.

Mike

ps: PM next persons address

Sonny

Hi Tuan,

Just picked up a set of a Soundsilver trilogy will compare them to your cables over weekend and send out your cables on tue. After 15+ hrs ABing Soundsilver Duals and your cables can hear no difference at all, with my system and ears, both sounded great, will let you know on Trilogy comparison.

Mike

ps: PM next persons address

Great, thanks Mike!  I'll be looking forward to your findings!

Gene, get ready for "tour' part "Deux"
Tuan

Sonny

Gene, Mike just informed me that he sent the cables back to you today!  Please let me know when you get them.
Thanks
T

etcarroll

Sonny

Mike, any final thoughts on the cables?

Gene, did you get the cables?

Thanks

Tuan

etcarroll

Not as of COB Thurs.