The Audez’e Edition Headphone System is beautiful!!!!

-Richard-

Hi Vinnie ~

I just wanted to say that your new Audez’e Edition Headphone System is truly beautiful!!!!

I love the touch of the red face of the control knob... it is the perfect touch to another brilliant audio product from your innovative and remarkable line of cutting-edge amplifiers and dacs.

I know I sound a little over-the-top but seeing your new design made me feel "giddy"... it is just pure fun looking... elegant and sophisticated to be sure... but also it suggests the magic that this beautiful new amplifier and dac has lurking inside of it.

Bravo, Vinnie!!!!! on creating another masterpiece of audio engineering and design.

With Warmest Regards Always ~ Richard

Vinnie R.

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.vinnierossi.com
Re: The Audez’e Edition Headphone System is beautiful!!!!
« Reply #1 on: 12 Jul 2011, 07:24 pm »
Hi Vinnie ~

I just wanted to say that your new Audez’e Edition Headphone System is truly beautiful!!!!

I love the touch of the red face of the control knob... it is the perfect touch to another brilliant audio product from your innovative and remarkable line of cutting-edge amplifiers and dacs.

I know I sound a little over-the-top but seeing your new design made me feel "giddy"... it is just pure fun looking... elegant and sophisticated to be sure... but also it suggests the magic that this beautiful new amplifier and dac has lurking inside of it.

Bravo, Vinnie!!!!! on creating another masterpiece of audio engineering and design.

With Warmest Regards Always ~ Richard

Hi Richard,

Thank you!  We began shipping about a week ago, and just started an owner's thread over on headfi.com (in the ALO Audio sponsor forum):

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/562383/audez-e-edition-system-owner-s-thread-and-impressions

But discussing it here in the RWA forum is always welcome.  This system provides a listening experience that is very seductive, dynamic, and will indeed make you "giddy" because it is a lot of fun - which is what listening to our favorite music should be!  :thumb:

The knob is machined aluminum that is anodized red - which looks great with the red LED on the power button, and I always liked this color with black.  The new Isabellina Pro board, LFP-V Tube stage, and new discrete balanced headphone stage lurks inside - along with the other features (12Vdc output jack to feed other sources, RCA outputs to use the dac and tube output stage with your home audio system, remove volume control, and our new SMART battery monitoring circuitry)....

The official press release can be found here: http://redwineaudio.com/news-reviews/audeze_edition_headphone_system

Collaborating with Alex of Audez'e and Ken of ALO Audio made this project a lot of fun, and we worked to bring out the best in each other and are proud of the results!

I'll be attending the New Jersey Headfi Meet next month and will bring the Audeze Edition System, along with Rocky Mountain Audio Fest!

I hope to see you and many others there! 

All the best,

Vinnie