Placing an order

steve f

Placing an order
« on: 9 Jun 2013, 09:29 pm »
Roger, I would like to place an order. Your preferred contact method etc, please. Thanks

Steve F

steve f

Re: Placing an order
« Reply #1 on: 20 Jun 2013, 09:58 am »
I just received an email from MR stating that they are swamped with orders, and to get back to them in several months. That is a nice problem to have!! The downside is that some will be forced to look at other amps. It doesn't matter to an old 'phile like me. I already have a couple of extra amps on a shelf.

Steve

rbwalt

« Reply #2 on: 20 Jun 2013, 02:24 pm »
did roger say that he was swamped or someone else? what were you looking to get? can't believe roger would say get back to us in  few months.

kngale1

« Reply #3 on: 20 Jun 2013, 02:29 pm »
Why don't they just take your order and add it to the queue?

steve f

« Reply #4 on: 20 Jun 2013, 03:03 pm »
Rbwalt, No, it wasn't Roger. I assume that they may have quite a few orders & a lot going on though. I had to wait for a reply. That's okay though.  I wanted to get an EM-7 probably in kit form, so my wife could have good sound in her office.

Kngale, I thought it was unusual too. I would have asked for a deposit, then put the order in queue. There is nothing, or at least it seems that way, to prevent my intended order from being delayed again.

Steve

Roger A. Modjeski

« Reply #5 on: 20 Jun 2013, 09:20 pm »
The RM-200 and both versions of the RM-10 are in stock for immediate shipment. However, our custom shop is very busy and I am not inclined to take deposits. It appears that once a deposit is taken there are endless emails to answer even though I let people know that they may have to wait several months. It is difficult to promise a delivery date for these custom products as we have our ongoing business and customers to serve on a regular basis. Existing customers with my products come first. We have some customers who don't even know how to replace a tube. You can't believe the questions I get.

I hope to have a few ESL amps available later in the summer. I have a pair of EM7 10 watt monos on order paid in full so that is next. Each of these special orders takes several months from start to finish.

If I have one of the specials available I will make it known here.