FS: Dynavector 10x5 with Sapphire Cantilever and Linear Contact Diamond Stylus

Ictwoody

• Art Director. Artist. Kansan.
Selling this ZERO HOUR since retip Dynavector 10X5 cartridge. This was purchased from a buddy who was the original owner and broke the cantilever off and then sent to Andy Kim of Needle Clinic where it received a Sapphire Cantilever upgrade with Linear Contact Stylus. VTF and Compliance remain the same as stock per Andy. Andy says will outperform much higher carts in the Dynavector line now. I run a 20X2L on my Well Tempered and I love it, but because I don't want to put any hours on this I have not compared them.

Factory packaging. Have not been out of their packaging since coming back from Andy except for pics. Will ship USPS Flat rate insured.

$435 shipped in the lower 48. PP F&F.

Thanks for looking.

- Woody

« Last Edit: 15 Aug 2019, 05:16 pm by Ictwoody »

Indiana_Jones

• 219-616-8987
Re: FS: 2x Dynavector 10x5's with Andy Kim Mods - LOOK!! - KS
« Reply #1 on: 1 Aug 2019, 02:38 am »
Hello,

Obviously an upgrade from the MKII versions Hardened Aluminium Cantilever and Shibata III stylus, but how if any changes would these modifications make to the original Compliance Rating and Recommended Tracking Force Specifications?

Thanks,

Mike

Ictwoody

Re: FS: 2x Dynavector 10x5's with Andy Kim Mods - LOOK!! - KS
« Reply #2 on: 2 Aug 2019, 02:37 pm »
Just heard back from Andy and he confirmed that the compliance and VTF etc... spec wise are the same as before. No change from stock.

- Woody

Ictwoody

Bump. Price reduced. Love to sell this before the weekend.

- Woody