Temporary resistor swaps - what are the sockets called?

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. Read 2840 times.


  • Full Member
  • Posts: 788
  • Not a cowboy
What are the one pin sockets called that let you swap resistors without soldering?  A digikey # would be an added bonus - I'm still intidated by the sheer volume of items there.