Fantastic Faith-Based Sonicrock!

woodsyi

• Volunteer
  • Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!
« Reply #20 on: 15 Nov 2005, 08:42 pm »
I would like to point out that ScottMayo's information may be suspect. At present there are not enough people who believe he is a dealer for Elemental Voice. However, if enough people believe he is a dealer and can dispense accurate product information about Sonicrocks® then he will be. We do however, fully support his charge to "buy a bunch". This is very sensible advice!

Time will not change how people feel about Scott.  Only the elect will believe that Scott speaks for Elemental Voice.  The others just feel ennui.  Internet will be  a calmer place when Scott realizes that whatever he says is irrelevant since Elemental Voice has already predetermined who shall believe him and not.  8)

ScottMayo

« Reply #21 on: 15 Nov 2005, 09:01 pm »
Quote from: woodsyi
Time will not change how people feel about Scott.  Only the elect will believe that Scott speaks for Elemental Voice.  The others just feel ennui.  Internet will be  a calmer place when Scott realizes that whatever he says is irrelevant since Elemental Voice has already predetermined who shall believe him and not.  8)

Repent, you non-believer! Calmness has no place in the Awesome Audio Teachings of Elemental Voice! Don't MAKE me read to you from my Big Scroll of Heavenly EV Tweaks!

skrivis

« Reply #22 on: 15 Nov 2005, 09:20 pm »
Quote from: ScottMayo
Quote from: woodsyi

Repent, you non-believer! Calmness has no place in the Awesome Audio Teachings of Elemental Voice! Don't MAKE me read to you from my Big Scroll of Heavenly EV Tweaks!

Hmmm.... I'm going to call my new company Vox Deus (VD). I can see a definite market for my Audiophile Earrings.

Oh, and I thought I'd mention that they're 100% compatible with the Sonicrock.

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« Reply #23 on: 15 Nov 2005, 09:22 pm »
I'm intrigued about your wonderful product, but I'm a bit concerned, too.  As cheap as it is, are you sure Sonic Rock will work for me?  I'd be a lot more comfortable about such a 'tweak' if it cost a lot more money.

My question to you- would you be willing to sell me a much much more expensive version of the same product, and if so would it work even better?

Thanks! :lol:

skrivis

« Reply #24 on: 15 Nov 2005, 09:27 pm »
Quote from: Rob Babcock
I'm intrigued about your wonderful product, but I'm a bit concerned, too.  As cheap as it is, are you sure Sonic Rock will work for me?  I'd be a lot more comfortable about such a 'tweak' if it cost a lot more money.

My question to you- would you be willing to sell me a much much more expensive version of the same product, and if so would it work even better?

Thanks! :lol:

I just checked my tires and pried out a perfectly good Sonicrock that someone must have lost. Since it's been aged, I will sell it to you for US$5000. I think that the rotary motion of the wheel also enhanced its properties...

nathanm

« Reply #25 on: 15 Nov 2005, 10:01 pm »
Quote from: Rob Babcock

We understand your concerns Mr. Babcock and rest assured that we are working hard on this.  We felt it was important to start at a low price in order to get more people to use Sonicrock®.  After we establish it as the credible, scientifically-proven product that it is, we will raise the prices so high that there will be scant few who could possibly doubt its effectiveness!  That leads me to your next question:

No, but we will do you one better!  It's widely accepted that audiophiles demand high prices and diminishing returns for their gear investments.  In the future we will be releasing a much smaller and more expensive Sonicrock® product to meet this demand!  The Sonicrock® Micro will feature less filtering capabilities but will come in a wooden box and feature a $2000 price markup!  We believe this will result in much improved sound for the listener!

pacifico

« Reply #26 on: 15 Nov 2005, 10:28 pm »
looks like it will work great with tubed equipment. :mrgreen:

djbnh

« Reply #27 on: 15 Nov 2005, 11:02 pm »
nathanm,

How much burn-in time do you recommend for the fantastic "SoniCrock" product to reach its maximum potential? Also, do you have any idea when the 220V version will become available?

Furthermore, I question whether your upgraded version should come packaged in a wooden box, or simply in a clod of earth? It seems the product might work best if kept closer to its natural state.

Also, since I've started using the "SoniCrock" product, all my trees have lost their leaves, my grass has stopped growing, there seems like there's less daylight and it's gotten colder each day. Has anyone else experienced similar side effects?

hmen

« Reply #28 on: 15 Nov 2005, 11:17 pm »
I don't think Sonicrock® is compatible with vinyl. I just rubbed my new Sonicrock® on an LP and now it sounds scratched. I wonder if I didn't do it correctly.

skrivis

« Reply #29 on: 15 Nov 2005, 11:29 pm »
Quote from: hmen
I don't think Sonicrock® is compatible with vinyl. I just rubbed my new Sonicrock® on an LP and now it sounds scratched. I wonder if I didn't do it correctly.

Rubbing an LP on a Sonicrock cannot in any way scratch the Sonicrock.

I think you need a new phono cartridge; it's obviously defective.

kenk

« Reply #30 on: 15 Nov 2005, 11:32 pm »

I think are 100% compatible with vinyl and CD because I tried on both.  The Sonicrock is so transparent and revealing that they don’t sugarcoat anything.   I believe you are hearing are details that were never before revealed by your system.  Your vinyl is probably so badly pressed that it really should be sounded “scratched” in the first place, but your system resolution is probably too low to reveal the “true” detail of your vinyl.  Please continue to try it on other records as well and after three days, you will appreciate the new found detail of your vinyl.

nathanm

« Reply #31 on: 16 Nov 2005, 01:26 am »
Quote from: djbnh
nathanm,

How much burn-in time do you recommend for the fantastic "SoniCrock" product to reach its maximum potential?
Burn-in is a very real phenomenon which most often occurs with our cables.  Often the cable will sound like total shit for a period of three to four weeks, followed phenomenal performance you've never experienced before.  For instance, upon installing a new prototype cable in my own system a horrible noise came from the speakers. I began to feel uncomfortable and annoyed in a way I couldn't quite describe.  This feeling persisted over a period of two weeks until I realized I was listening to music that I disliked.  But I knew this feeling was false.  It is important not to be swayed by such emotional responses and stick with the facts.  That is why I started Elemental Voice in the first place, to provide the listener with musical truth.  So I persisted in my listening and slowly but surely the cable began burning in until the performance was legendary and I cried tears of joy each time I played my stereo.

Luckily you will not have to endure the arduous burn-in process with the Sonicrock® as it is not usually susceptible to this very real phenomenon.  The elements making up the Sonicrock® are inherently stable and will produce consistent results, provided the force of sheer will is strong enough.

Also, do you have any idea when the 220V version will become available?
As stated in the ad, there is no electricity necessary to enjoy the Sonicrock®!  Everyone in the world will be able to hear the amazing improvement!

Furthermore, I question whether your upgraded version should come packaged in a wooden box, or simply in a clod of earth? It seems the product might work best if kept closer to its natural state.

Clods are indeed benefical for the maximum potential of the Sonicrock®, however the shipping companies would not accept this method of transport.

Also, since I've started using the "SoniCrock" product, all my trees have lost their leaves, my grass has stopped growing, there seems like there's less daylight and it's gotten colder each day. Has anyone else experienced similar side effects?
It is understandable that people might draw comparisons between the weather and the use of audiophile tweaks, but we at Elemental Voice have never catered to this silly, mystical kind of thinking.  We prefer to stick to hard scientific data and measurable performance.  Although you are free to entertain whatever delusions you can think of, Elemental Voice's products are meant to provide real world performance at increasingly unreasonable prices.

djbnh

« Reply #32 on: 16 Nov 2005, 01:28 am »

Per page 3a of the Sonicrock manual, "Reverse any scratchy sounding vinyl by rubbing the stylus tip with the Sonicrock. Just a couple rubs should suffice."

ScottMayo

« Reply #33 on: 16 Nov 2005, 03:51 am »
Have any of you tried sucking on your sonicrock? My wife started screaming at me when she'd learned I ordered another dozen - and with the rock held between my cheek and gum, all I heard was birds singing!

I think this is a whole new phenomena! "Sonicrock - suitable for suckers!"

Speaking of which, I can't wait to have mine cryo'd.

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #34 on: 16 Nov 2005, 04:38 am »
nathan,
    From all the comments so far...looks like this product is really taking off !!!  :beer:  [/list:u]
      So...I was wondering...do you have any "Sonicrock" t-shirts yet ??? :wink: [/list:u]
        Thanks !!!![/list:u]

kfr01

« Reply #35 on: 16 Nov 2005, 04:58 am »
Is the emphasis of "sonicrock" correctly placed on the

SONIC or the CROCK?  Both?   :wink:

nathanm

« Reply #36 on: 16 Nov 2005, 05:23 am »
Quote from: lonewolfny42
nathan,
    From all the comments so far...looks like this product is really taking off !!!  :beer:  [/list:u]
      So...I was wondering...do you have any "Sonicrock" t-shirts yet ??? :wink: [/list:u]
        Thanks !!!![/list:u]
Once audiophiles take the leap of faith and hear the huge improvement Sonicrock® can bring I am sure sales will start picking up.  What have you got to lose?  At this introductory price you can afford to buy 40 Sonicrocks® for the price of the forthcoming Sonicrock® Micro!  Makes a great gift!

As for T-shirts, you already have one!  Look in your closet and you will find a Sonicrock® t-shirt, just as long as you believe you will find a Sonicrock® t-shirt in there.  Mine's black with red lettering, what's yours?

Is the emphasis of "sonicrock" correctly placed on the SONIC or the CROCK? Both?

The emphasis is correctly placed on "ORDERING INFORMATION".  Then soon you can determine the correct placement for your very own Sonicrock®!  Don't delay, order today!

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« Reply #37 on: 16 Nov 2005, 09:10 am »
Well, I'll be...I looked in my closet and there was indeed a Sonic Rock T-Shirt! :o   The question is- how much money should I send you? :wink:  :lol:

Dan Banquer

Sonicrocks
« Reply #38 on: 16 Nov 2005, 07:28 pm »
I decided to copy this post from a locked forum, becasue it just wasn't getting the attention it so fully deserved.

I can't hold this in any longer folks. Last night I tried one of Nathan's Sonic rocks with one of my gospel recordings. I must tell you the effect was so dramatic that I was rolling in the floor and speaking in tongues! I was having a true religious experience thanks to the genius of Nathan Marciniak. You must believe if you want to be saved from audio mediocrity.
PRAISE THE LORD AND PASS THE SONIC ROCKS!
d.b.

eric the red

« Reply #39 on: 16 Nov 2005, 07:50 pm »
This appears to me to be a direct rip off of Machina Dynamica's already legendary product Brilliant Pebbles.
  Two questions for Nathan:
1. Do Sonicrocks come in a cryoed version?
2. Can Sonicrocks intercept missles in their booster stage like Brilliant Pebbles?

"Dinerman on Space Weapons and Brilliant Pebbles
May 10, 2005 :: The Space Review :: Analysis

Taylor Dinerman, writing for The Space Review, notes that while the Bush administration has been making headway on a number of salutary missile defense programs, it has not restarted the space-based defenses, such as the Brilliant Pebbles which had been killed by the Clinton administration. Despite this fact, critics of the administration from the left continue to insinuate that space programs are being pursued. In fact, notes Dinerman, the administration is in a very difficult place:

Curiously, Bush has had to take all the political pain involved in withdrawing from the ABM Treaty and building an operational missile defense system without being willing to go all the way and make that system fully effective, or at least as effective as possible given the limits of today’s technology. On this issue it is striking how much more conservative and bold his father’s administration was.

The potential for Brilliant Pebbles was its ability to intercept missiles while they were still in their boost phase, when they are most vulnerable."

Readers of this thread may also be interested in how products like Brilliant Pebbles and Sonicrocks work by reading this from Machina Dynamica's website.
http://www.machinadynamica.com/machina17.htm

The emperor has some new clothes

:mrgreen: