Anyone use DSP processing- i.e. EQ (equalization), room correction, passing etc?

Ultralight

I realize for some full range purist, this question may be anathema but am wondering if anyone use DSP processing with your omega system such as via the DSpeaker Anti-Mode or the miniDSP Dirac or anything along those lines.

I've been thinking more about maximizing those little but so wonderful RS5 for example.  (I've not graduated to the larger drivers such as the Alnico yet... :lol:)  For example, with DSP one can:

1. High pass so that the RS5 can be cleaner when lower frequencey large excursions are off loaded to subs.  Say high passed from 80hz or 100 hz and up. 
2. EQ so that some of the lower mids and mids can be more 'perked up' a touch for a bit more sense of midrange weight.  It is already quite nice.
3. Coupled with subs to correct for phase, timing etc. (I'm not sure of all the factors involved here but know that they are relevant.)

If any of you did, love to hear your report.  Thinking of ways to these remarkable speakers.

Thanks,
UL