Welcome to Health and Fitness!!!

jackman

Welcome to Health and Fitness!!!
« on: 6 Mar 2011, 09:02 pm »
Hey Eveyone,

Welcome to the Health and Fitness circle.  We'll see which direction this circle takes us but I would like to see people share entertaining stories or ask questions about getting in shape, diet and nutrition, or recovering from illness or injuries.  I've had my share of injuries and have been trying to get in shape for longer than I care to admit, and I look forward to learning from all of my friends on the site (including new friends will will all meet along the way)!

I don't anticipate any disrespectful behavior or foul language and I ask everyone to treat the fine folks who frequent this circle with respect and to obey the rules of AudioCircle.  I've never been a good hall monitor and hope people will self-police when possible. 

Let's use this circle to do some good for ourselves and the Audiocircle community.  Hopefully, our actions and the things we share in this circle will enrich the AC community and enhance our enjoyment of the things in life we enjoy. Hopefully there is enough of this type of discussion to keep this circle going. 

I've got a few ideas I'm going to share with the group that have been on my mind for a while (tracking fitness and weight loss, etc.).  It's time I lose some bad habbits (more to follow)...!

Cheers,

Jack