Corona Virus update (See latest update).

mikeeastman

Re: Corona Virus update
« Reply #20 on: 27 Apr 2020, 10:24 pm »
Don't forget the Path Audio resisters.

Captainhemo

« Reply #21 on: 27 Apr 2020, 10:26 pm »
I think Jay is drinking... :beer:

LOL,  sorry    man
No beers  yet    !

jay

Danny Richie

« Reply #22 on: 27 Apr 2020, 10:42 pm »
Update!

Long awaited inductors showed up today.

This will allow me to fill about 40 to 50 orders that are in house waiting for those inductors.

Many are X-LS Encore orders, and Klipsch upgrade kits on about three different Klipsch models. There are also quite a few Elac upgrade kits going out in that group too.

We will try to fill these in the order that they came in. Please be patient. I have people in here helping me but we can only get them boxed and out so fast.

And just when I got caught up on X-Statik and X-Voce orders, quite a few more just came in.

I have not been answering emails until after UPS picks up outgoing. I have been getting 80 to 90 a day that need answering. I was up last night (on a Sunday) answering them until 12:15 at night. So if I don't get to you email right away please hang in there. I'll get to it.

And thanks for all the orders.

Danny Richie

« Reply #23 on: 6 May 2020, 03:16 pm »
Things are still moving at 100 miles an hour over here.

And we are still in a bind waiting for supplies to get here. We blew through the 3.0mH inductors used in the X-LS Encore's and are waiting for more to arrive. We also blew through 12uF caps in the Erse Pulse X poly caps and in Sonicaps. We are in wait mode to get those as well. All of those things are holding up many X-LS Encore orders, and an A/V-O order.

And the shortage on the caps are also holding up X-Statik kit orders that are getting Sonicap upgrades.

On a good note our 16 ohm servo subs are on the water and headed this way.

So please hang in there with us. We are filling orders fast, but can't fill some of them until we have what we need.

I know this virus deal has many of you stuck at home and you want to work on speaker projects. Thank you! But it has also crushed our supply lines for some products. So please be patient.

DThor

« Reply #24 on: 6 May 2020, 05:00 pm »
Thanks for the update Danny.  I'm really looking forward to getting started with my build after you receive your materials.

lindsay.a

• Tech firm owner, DIY noob.
« Reply #25 on: 12 May 2020, 01:43 am »
AH, glad you pointed me to this post.  The delay will allow me to practice more of my DIY on some cheaper victims, like the Classix II MT Bookshelf coming in tomorrow.  This will be my first veneer project too.

Danny Richie

« Reply #26 on: 13 May 2020, 04:06 pm »
Update:

We are still waiting on caps from Erse, and now Solen for our base level models. We have been eating up the 12uF cap values.

Both of those orders should be here before the end of this week.

I am also still waiting for the 12uF Sonicaps to arrive at Sonic Craft also. They will ship to them this week. So the first of next week I will have them to fill those orders.

I just got in 300 sheets of No Rez less than 3 weeks ago. I bet we are down to 60 sheets. I ordered another 300 sheets on Monday only to find out that they are having trouble getting raw materials and they are going to shut down for two weeks. They say they won't be able to ship my order until after June 1. I tried to sweeten the order and offered to bump the order to 1,000 sheets if they could get them done before they shut down, but they said they could not fill the order no matter what. So I bet I will be out of No Rez in another two weeks or so. So please order only what you need if you need it right now.

Also, more tube connectors have been ordered as of the first of the year. The new ones are coming from India and are to be a higher purity Copper and the male ends will also be high purity Copper. But the virus has delayed things there as well. Factories in India have been shut down too. It looks like 3 more weeks before we can get them. And they have made thousands of them. It was a 10,000 piece order. We currently are out, and all of them that are in here right now are allocated for orders that are already in house. So we will go two to three more weeks at least without being able to fill tube connector orders.

Ugh!

We are ordering 4 to 5 times our normal quantities of everything to keep stock and keep up with demand, but manufacturers can not make and ship fast enough. So you guys are just going to have to hang in there with me until the country gets back on more normal schedules, working, and producing.

Something else to note. If you order online your card or Paypal is charged as you order. I can't change that. And then you guys will have to wait until I can complete the orders for them to ship. 

If you call me and place an order using your credit card, then your card is not charged until the order is ready to ship out.

Emails have slowed slightly now. I am having to answer only 70 to 80 a day so far this week. So I am still spending 4 to 5 hours a day answering emails. So guys please limit your messages to specific questions or orders. As much as I love reading about how you got started in audio, I can't do that 70 to 80 times a day.

I'd love to hire some people right now and that is on the agenda, but we have to get through this whole virus deal first. Right now we can't be shut down. Our 6,000 square foot facility is 150 feet from our house out in the country here in Texas. So whether we are in our home or our shop we are still at home. Employees coming here to work right now will fall under some restrictions. So for now it is just my wife and I full blast. My daughter and son and law dropped by last week and helped a lot too (thank you!). We are doing all that we can.

So please bare with us. Once we get stock of all that we need then we can take orders in and ship them out very timely.

Zitoun

Re: Corona Virus update (See latest update).
« Reply #27 on: 17 May 2020, 09:05 pm »
Thanks Danny,

Not exactly the best time for wholesalers and retailers.

Do you have any estimate on next delivery for the M-165NQ/16 ? Will they arrive with the Servo Sub kit 4 first week of June?

Danny Richie

« Reply #28 on: 17 May 2020, 10:39 pm »
Thanks Danny,

Not exactly the best time for wholesalers and retailers.

Do you have any estimate on next delivery for the M-165NQ/16 ? Will they arrive with the Servo Sub kit 4 first week of June?

I don't have an ETA on them yet.

howard1818

« Reply #29 on: 16 Sep 2020, 01:25 pm »
any word on the M-165NQ/16 restock? Thanks

Danny Richie

« Reply #30 on: 16 Sep 2020, 04:11 pm »
any word on the M-165NQ/16 restock? Thanks

The latest samples arrived and were tested last week. I did approve them. So they now about to knock out the production run. I will have more in stock late Nov. or early Dec.

Hobbsmeerkat

• Industry Participant
« Reply #31 on: 16 Sep 2020, 04:18 pm »
Glad to hear there's a date finally set for them :thumb:

Barryg443

« Reply #32 on: 16 Sep 2020, 05:09 pm »
Happy to hear this, I know what my winter project will be!

Barry

howard1818

« Reply #33 on: 16 Sep 2020, 05:35 pm »
great thanks

Zitoun

« Reply #34 on: 16 Sep 2020, 06:24 pm »
You are going to be very busy in December Danny, I may contribute to this as well  :thumb:

Any news on the NEO 10?, you were doing some test I believe pre-Covid

Danny Richie

« Reply #35 on: 16 Sep 2020, 07:26 pm »
Any news on the NEO 10?, you were doing some test I believe pre-Covid

The Chinese made samples did not cut the mustard.

I have something else in the works though.

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
« Reply #36 on: 16 Sep 2020, 07:50 pm »
  I hope you can find a Manf other than Communist China.

charles

Danny Richie

« Reply #37 on: 16 Sep 2020, 07:56 pm »
  I hope you can find a Manf other than Communist China.

charles

You are getting your wish.

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
« Reply #38 on: 16 Sep 2020, 08:54 pm »
  You Da Man. Good move Danny. Sell tons.

charles

lancruiser_

« Reply #39 on: 16 Sep 2020, 10:28 pm »
Looks like Parts Express is selling their own branded version of the Neo 3 tweeters, versions of the Neo 8 and Neo 10 will be available. Pricing looks really good, not sure where they are sourcing them or how they will measure.