What amps are Lorelei owners using?

josephwol

« on: 12 May 2006, 07:45 pm »
Hi folks.  New to this forum...and seriously considering purchasing Lorelei's.  Was curious what amps owners are using to drive them with, and reflections on the various combinations.  I guess this might turn into a survey/poll of sorts...which leads me to believe I'm not this first person to ask this question...if there is a thread on this topic, would appreciate a nudge...

cheers
joe w.

avalon65

« Reply #1 on: 12 May 2006, 09:12 pm »
I'll assume most, like myself, are using Stratos amps in various configuration. Synergy with audio gear is something Klaus speaks about quite often. In this case his amps and speakers work wonders together. I'm using standard Stratos Monos and I am very pleased with them.

bunky

Re: What amps are Lorelei owners using?
« Reply #2 on: 12 May 2006, 09:20 pm »
Quote from: josephwol
Hi folks.  New to this forum...and seriously considering purchasing Lorelei's.  Was curious what amps owners are using to drive them with, and reflections on the various combinations.  I guess this might turn into a survey/poll of sorts...which leads me to believe I'm not this first person to ask this question...if there is a thread on this topic, would appreciate a nudge...

cheers
joe w.
Welcome to the Audiocircles, i am running a pair of "Special order" mono extreme SE's and a BAT VK 3i preamplifier with Groneberg TS premium IC and speaker cables. in fact i requested that my mono extreme SE's be wired with the TS premium wire also. my current two channel rig sounds phenominal. i will be ordering an Odyssey Candela linestage tube preamplifier in the near future. thanks....WCW III

John151

« Reply #3 on: 13 May 2006, 08:04 pm »
Lors, Stereo Stratos Extreme, Tempest, Squeeze Box 3.  I am very pleased with the sound!

peter59

« Reply #4 on: 15 May 2006, 04:07 pm »
Extreme monos, Symphonic Line CDP, Modwright SWL 9.0 SE  and of course the LORELEIS... Never been happier!!

Enjoy the music