Shunyata Delta interconnects for sale / SOLD

Zkidd

Shunyata Delta interconnects for sale / SOLD
« on: 13 Jan 2022, 05:38 am »
For sale is the latest version of Shunyata Delta interconnects - v2. These are terminated with RCAs, and the cable length is one meter. I upgraded from the Venom to these, and I compared the Delta to the Alpha and to me, the Delta is the better value. Selling to get balanced interconnects. These are in excellent condition, and the box and paperwork is included.

Price includes PayPal and shipping. Shipping is to the continental USA. Local delivery is available and I am willing to drive 50 miles from my location to deliver these. Please feel free to ask any questions.

I am open to a reasonable offer but the keyword there is "reasonable". Prices are increasing all across the audio "board" on everything and Shunyata is no different so get these and save a bundle.

Thanks for the time.

PRICE: $560 SOLD

« Last Edit: 16 Jan 2022, 06:44 am by Zkidd »

Phil A

Re: Shunyata Delta interconnects for sale
« Reply #1 on: 13 Jan 2022, 02:23 pm »
Local delivery is available and I am willing to drive 50 miles from my location to deliver these. Please feel free to ask any questions.

I am open to a reasonable offer but the keyword there is "reasonable". Prices are increasing all across the audio "board" on everything and Shunyata is no different so get these and save a bundle.

Thanks for the time.

PRICE: $560

50 miles from where?

Zkidd

Re: Shunyata Delta interconnects for sale
« Reply #2 on: 14 Jan 2022, 08:57 am »
Oops - sorry. From Everett, WA / Seattle area..This is what I get for posting late at night... :duh: