**SOLD**FS: GR Research Wedgies $750 [**Shipping Possible or Deliver See Below**

DeeJayBump

***SOLD***

Selling these Wedgies to fund a change of life direction

Willing to drive/meet buyer up to 500 miles from zip code 86025

These only play down to @ 200 Hz, and as a result MUST be paired with subs, BTW

I have a pair of Wedgies that I built out from Jay & Don's [Reference North Audio] flat-packs, LGK drivers [also from Jay + Don] and a pair of Neo3s Danny supplied. They are finished in black Duratex, they have No-Rez on the long wings, they are fitted with Tube Connectors, Sonicaps bypassed with Miflex Copper caps, and Copper Foil Inductors on the two big inductors, with the smaller inductor being the standard one Danny included in the kit. This was my first build, so I made the common mistake of running out of the hookup-up wire Danny included in the kit, so I substituted Ven Haus Audio Unicrystal Copper wire [18  awg IIRC, in spots where I'd run out of the hookup wire Danny supplied in the kit:

https://www.vhaudio.com/unicrystal-occ-copper-wire.html

I was going to pair these with OB H-frame subs, but that plan has been on hold for some time, so these Wedgies have been sitting unplayed for the past year or more. I've since built out a pair of X-LS Encores, and have one of Jay & Don's NX-Studio flat-packs to build out my pair of NX-Studios.

This was my first DIY build, so there were some things I could have done better [Wire runs, crossover board/Hot Glue on Tube Connectors,] Speakers are roughly 22" High x ~ 12" Wide [at rear, 6" Wide at front/baffle x ~16.5 - 17" Deep.

Have a little over $1200 into them, would like $925 for them. Since these are oddly-shaped and open baffle, I would prefer local sale or meetup/sale to avoid having to ship them. Pics below, message me for my contact info if interested. Thanks for reading.

« Last Edit: 9 Feb 2022, 09:12 am by DeeJayBump »

DeeJayBump

Shipping these will now be considered.

Shipping could be $150+ in CONUS, and will be largely or entirely on the buyer.

DeeJayBump

***UPDATED PRICE***

Selling to gather funds for  change in life direction, thanks.

Jan_Mc

How do these sound compared to the NX Studios?  I have a small 11 x 11 foot room and have been looking at the Studios but I've read that these might be better in that small of a room.  I have subs so I'm not worried about the lack of bottom end.

DeeJayBump

Can't personally say how they compare to the Studio as my flatpack hasn't been built out for my Studios yet.

kyrio_s

Still available?  Why does one tweeter have a white strip down the middle?

hogwild

Are these still available?

roymail

• Roy in TX
Would you sell the Encores?