Found: AV123 X-statik and X-Voce.

Shives

• I like French fries
Found: AV123 X-statik and X-Voce.
« on: 10 Jun 2021, 08:22 pm »
Looking for the above, thanks!!! Avs123 cabinets or completed kits.

X-Statik and X-Voice. Cash or trades. Money in hand. Thanks everyone. I have abilities to have company come and pick up. Thanks.
« Last Edit: 22 Jun 2021, 09:09 pm by Shives »

Shives

• I like French fries
Re: WTB: AV123 X-statik and X-Voce.
« Reply #1 on: 16 Jun 2021, 01:25 am »
Someone release them! Lol. Please.  Thanks!!

Coldfusion

Shives

• I like French fries
Re: WTB: AV123 X-statik and X-Voce.
« Reply #3 on: 17 Jun 2021, 04:07 am »
Last post was 2016.    Far as I know he’s all out of X-statik and Voce!! Tho I think some Voce are listed. I’m willing to bet he’s out.

Shives

• I like French fries
Re: Found: AV123 X-statik and X-Voce.
« Reply #4 on: 22 Jun 2021, 09:09 pm »
Found. Thanks

Nick77

« Reply #5 on: 18 Sep 2021, 03:35 pm »
Hi.  I have an X-voce I am selling.  It in the Palisades, Satin, Natural.  Very good condition, original box.  Are you still looking for one?  I also have a pair of the Onix Rocket  RS250 MKII bookshelf speakers.

Let me know if you're still looking.  I was about to list them for sale when I saw this post.

Thanks,
Keith

Shives

• I like French fries
« Reply #6 on: 18 Sep 2021, 03:52 pm »
Hello!

Thanks for the reply. I actually bought one brand new from Danny a few months ago. Sadly I’ve had some family things come in the way, an I’ve been absent from the web site.

I think I paid 200.00 for the new Voce in the box. Only problem was the fact it had something sticky stuck to the finish. Took some hours to remove.

The Rockets will have a different sound over the voca… being different drivers, network an tweeter. Still a good speaker. But I would want to match with Omni or something closer in sound. (Is what I would be looking for)

I also have a brand new set of Klipsch RP-600’s with all the upgrades an boxes, the 504C again same all upgrades installed an with box.  I purchased them a few months before I found my Static’s an Voca.

Just in case anyone is looking that sees this. Send me a message.

I also have some AV123 mini monitors. That match the voca mid drivers.

Actually have a ton of speakers. Lolol. Anyone wants to trade, or buy… let me know.

Anyone looking for a voca… Buy the guys above or check with Danny!

I also say this…. The Voca compared to any other center over heard…. is about a joke! This Voca is purely amazing! Besides the finish coming all nasty, the sound is something that…. we’ll have not see or heard in anything with in its price range, even outside. This Hybrid design of Danny’s is amazing. It’s sealed and OB section really bring the center alive, allowing the voice from movies to sound not only natural, but as if it’s coming from TV, an not the speaker. Imaging is amazing! It has this full-body rich sound that again throws itself around your room an TV.

I don’t know why you would sell this, unless it’s to upgrade to a better center from Danny (don’t even know what one I would say would be better) But I would consider listening to others centers before getting rid of yours. I’ve spent tons on testing many.. an hard pressed to hear something better. If you not done the upgrades (caps, resistors, an the no Rez Danny offers… I would  express trying that first! It will make a huge difference.

roymail

• Roy in TX
« Reply #7 on: 6 Oct 2021, 05:22 pm »
Hi, Do you have any GR Encores for sale? Thanks
Roy

Nick77

« Reply #8 on: 6 Oct 2021, 09:36 pm »
**Edit**  Lower prices

Hi Roy.  I'm currently downsizing and have the following for sale on Audiogon:

GR Research Servo Sub (Rythemik HX300 - $799 plus shipping, prefer local pickup in 78734)
Musica Bella "Leanna" VTPS - $350 FREE shipping, possibly some extra tubes to include
Harman Kardon AVR-635 - $150 FREE shipping

I also have a pair of AV123 Rocket MKII shelf speakers.  They are in very sound condition but the glossy tops are scratched but you can only see the scratches at a certain angle and one of the speakers the fabric has a pull in it.  I haven't set a price yet....Make an offer!

Thanks!
« Last Edit: 13 Nov 2021, 04:20 pm by Nick77 »

Shives

• I like French fries
« Reply #9 on: 6 Oct 2021, 09:49 pm »
Yes.. I have encores , check out my post in the for sale section, or my gallery. Thanks!

Hollis Prince

« Reply #10 on: 31 Dec 2021, 02:13 am »
I'm looking for an X-Voce center channel if anyone has one for sale.

tortoiseman2542

« Reply #11 on: 2 Jan 2022, 03:31 am »
I'm looking for an X-Voce center channel if anyone has one for sale.

You might want to do a separate WTB ad to get attention. Might get buried in here.

Robert

Shives

• I like French fries
« Reply #12 on: 2 Jan 2022, 02:31 pm »
Thanks!! Was going to mention this is just my Add… I would make your own for finding one.

So, couple tips… I used the search above in the GR forums. And read all messages to see who was selling. I then found out Danny had one left new In box… or demo.. regardless I got this.

Please keep in mind folks, because someone tried to sell me a Voce at 900.00 you’ll find many who claim and feel the speakers are worth more then so many things including building them. At 250.00 I scored a hell of a deal, but does not mean it’s worth 900.00.

Folks selling, please try and keep your prices from gouging so hard. I understand supply and demand, but don’t like seeing folks trying to rip off others so intently.

Best of luck for finding a good Voce! I also went to FB market place and searched out Statik and Static and Voce and Voice. All variations of it being spelled right and wrong. I was able to find a set in OK… might still be available… I got my set from Ia!