SOLD - Audio Nirvana 15" Alnico Full Range Drivers- Dallas - $800 - SOLD

Dieterle Tool

• I don't know what it is, but I wunt it.
I am ready to part with this large speaker kit I have created. I'm starting with the heart and soul of the system, the full range drivers. This pair is in very good condition, no blemishes or defects. I bought them in 2016 and have used them in a couple rooms with success. The cabinets I built from the Common Sense drawings are just too big for practical use, particularly in our new home. I regret not building 5.6 cu ft cabs instead of the 8.0's. I think they probably have a deeper, fuller sound in the larger cabs however.

I have all original paper work, drawings for 5.6, 8.0, & 13.6 cu ft cabinets and double factory boxing. I will cover lower 48 shipping with my asking price, but not PP if used. Cash pick up available, I'm fully vaccinated.

The cabinets are available for local pick up too, lol. They are professionally veneered in figured maple and are gorgeous! They are 17 w x 22 d x 44 t. They are wired with Belden 9497 and gold plated spades.

I will most likely re purpose as much of the wood as I can once the drivers go. Local buyers could take advantage of picking up the entire system if interested. I will be listing the ACI subwoofer system used with these full range drivers. They are veneered in matching figured maple and come with a Dayton sub amp. Please take a look at my other listings. I am listing the cabinets, sub system and cables separately.

Danke
« Last Edit: 21 Jun 2021, 03:20 pm by Dieterle Tool »