Right click (only) device (with USB dongle) ?? for playing games...

Elizabeth

• So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
I have gotten hooked on am online game. and this game requires gazillions of right clicks.
My poor hand (and finger) is tired. hat it want is a separate ONEBUTTON which os just right click (the main click) with a really strong sturdy button. NOT the usual mouse tiny gizmo (If I was with that, I can just USE a mouse a second mouse..)
SO what I want to know has anyone seen or used such a mouse/button. I cannot find one.
It would be nice to use left hand just to do the right click. Maybe a lipstick tube size with just the button at the end... Good for say a trillion pushes before it dies...
Most mice buttons seem to die around a bunch of 10,000's....
(I have already worn out the buttons... I switched right to left JUST so the button worked well. and wore out that button too!
ANy garage geniuses.. design one and market it to gamers... I bet they would sell.
Maybe programmable so guys who just want to shoot with it...?
Anyway, if you know of such a gizmo. please add a link.
Maybe I can mad scientist a button like from a camera?remote? into the guts of a spare mouse???  :thumb:

Since clearly no one cares.. (no responses) I am just modifying the post instead of a reply. I realized I can use the laptop right click as a button! It works out OK. But I still would like a dedicated device. Numeric Keypads. and game keypads are programmable. They are a bit large. But may be something I might look into. One interesting thing on the web laptop I have TWO mouse USB dingles in, and both mice work, even at the same time. No problem. So if I find a mouse with a programmable button I like, I can add that left handed. (I think it would have to be a different brand, or I do not know how well it could do with TWO of them??
THe perfect button would be reprogramming the ~ key.. if only.... :thumb:
« Last Edit: 5 Dec 2019, 02:49 pm by Elizabeth »