Triode Wire Labs

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
Triode Wire Labs
« on: 20 May 2011, 01:54 pm »
  Yes another new Kid on the block. A while back I bought two 10ga NOS WE wire powercords from Triode Wire Labs to use with the Loesch & Weisner Preamp. No IEC available so they were hard wired.
  After 100 not so sure as to my choice. Just couldn't get a handle on the sound as it was still changing. So out they went to burn in . After 250 hours back in. Now were talking. Dead quite background. No hums, buzzes, nada. The bass attack and focus was much improved. More info available from the little Disc. A wider and deeper soudstage.
  The overall character is "organic". Ordered two 8ga for the amps. So far the same result. Still breaking in but with using on both Pre and amps quite pleased.
   No frills priced fair and very affective. BTW they work really well with PI Audio Uberbuss and his other fine products. www.triodewirelabs.com

charles

saisunil

Re: Triode Wire Labs
« Reply #1 on: 20 May 2011, 02:16 pm »
I got one and hooked it to the tranquility se dac - a very nice improvement - more relaxed, blacker background ... they are still offering introductory price ... grab while they are still at that price ...

I love my TRL PC - but they are not flexible - Triode labs PC sound good and are flexible and reasonably priced ...

Thanks Charles for the tip earlier ...

Sunil
« Last Edit: 20 May 2011, 04:08 pm by saisunil »