Geneva High Performance Source Cable Interconnect

redstereo

« on: 29 May 2004, 08:41 am »
I have been using Geneva High Performance 1 Meter Source Cable Interconnect.  This interconnect is excellent.  The neutrality and detail is outstanding.  In my opinion, the Geneva Interconnect is a "giant killer."  Anyone that owns interconnects such as Nordost Valhalla, Synergistic Research, Acoustic Zen, and Siltech, should do an A/B test with the Geneva Interconnect.  The following is a link with information about the Geneva Interconnect (description, diagram, and pictures):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=14965&item=5700620691&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

mca

« Reply #1 on: 30 May 2004, 01:17 am »
So you think the Geneva, which just sold for $8.80 on Ebay, will compare to the $3,000.00+ Valhalla? That must be some cable! What else can you tell me about it?

witchdoctor

« Reply #2 on: 30 May 2004, 02:19 pm »
Redstereo, I see this is your first post. I think it's geat you bring a high value interconnect to everyones attention but that is a pretty steep claim.
Have you listened to Vallhalla's?

Matthew Wilson

Geneva
« Reply #3 on: 3 Jun 2004, 05:03 am »
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Give me a break, after years of experimentation your telling me I've got it all so wrong. The configuration looks fine, the material's used seem good, the rca's total crap! It's possible I suppose with pure copper Vampire's it could be excellent but a giant killer of cab's you've mentioned seems optimistic. Please tell us more about the context (systemwise) in which you formed these impressions'. Really I can't help taking the piss but I am open to the Idea it could be a gem, although if your listening with a home theatre set up well...nuff said. :wink:

Icidentally Valhalla Should be $500 It's fine cable in the right system but for $3000. If you bought it for this money i.e. $3k then you should seek counciling for extreme guilability.

redstereo

« Reply #4 on: 5 Jun 2004, 01:27 am »
Quote from: mca
So you think the Geneva, which just sold for $8.80 on Ebay, will compare to the $3,000.00+ Valhalla? That must be some cable! What else can you tell me about it?

I stand behind my opinion that the Geneva interconnect is a "giant killer."  I am extremely, extremely pleased with the Geneva interconnect.  In fact, I have in total purchased 3 pairs of the Geneva interconnect, and will most likely only use the Geneva interconnect the rest of the days I listen to high fidelity.  I am hoping that anyone who owns any of the interconnects I mentoned in my first post, will do an A/B test with the Geneva.  I feel that anyone who does an A/B test will not be disappointed with the Geneva interconnect.

Sa-dono

« Reply #5 on: 5 Jun 2004, 05:32 am »
redstereo,

Can you list your system? Also, have you actually compared the Geneva interconnects to the "giant(s)" you mention?