Looking to audition Song3's, SS 8's, etc in Portland OR

abd1

• DailyFrenchie
I'm coming up on my 20th year with my current employer. As a reward to myself I'm thinking of getting some new Salks. I owned basic ST's before and loved them. I'm interested in listening to models that have a RAAL tweeter and/or Accuton ceramic midrange driver. I'm considering the Song3, Song3-A, or SCST but I'd be willing to listen to any speaker that has the RAAL and/or Accuton since I've never heard one before. I live in Lake Oswego, OR so I'm hoping to find someone who lives in the Portland area that would be generous enough to let me listen to their speakers. Thanks, Adam.

jsalk

• Facilitator
    • Salk Signature Sound
Re: Looking to audition Song3's, SS 8's, etc in Portland OR
« Reply #1 on: 28 Sep 2017, 07:28 pm »
I'm coming up on my 20th year with my current employer. As a reward to myself I'm thinking of getting some new Salks. I owned basic ST's before and loved them. I'm interested in listening to models that have a RAAL tweeter and/or Accuton ceramic midrange driver. I'm considering the Song3, Song3-A, or SCST but I'd be willing to listen to any speaker that has the RAAL and/or Accuton since I've never heard one before. I live in Lake Oswego, OR so I'm hoping to find someone who lives in the Portland area that would be generous enough to let me listen to their speakers. Thanks, Adam.

Being relatively new designs, you are unlikely to find anyone in Portland with Song3's or Song3-A's.  There is a SoundScape 8 owner I can contact on your behalf and request an audition if you'd like.  Just email me at jim @salksound.com and let me know.

- Jim