The Music Circle "State Of The Union"

mix4fix

• Facilitator
  • I reject your music, and substitute my own.
The Music Circle "State Of The Union"
« on: 2 Jun 2023, 05:30 am »
I want to thank those who post, especially the regulars. Keep up making this Circle jamming along (like a mix-tape). By all means, start whatever particular music discussion you guys like.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know. The only thing that I am looking into is possibly cleaning up the pinned threads. Obviously, I am not going to touch the most active ones. But, some of them haven't been responded to in years. We can always pin new threads.

What we really need to have is a few pinned threads that have links to places to buy music (physical media), places to download music, and places to stream music. That way, we have information that's helpful to people.

mix4fix

• Facilitator
Re: The Music Circle "State Of The Union"
« Reply #1 on: 12 Jun 2023, 05:13 am »
Nice songs guys, yous would mind posting the links so we can listen your suggestions?
Thanks

Yes, I agree. Please post a link to YouTube video so we can listen to whatever is being suggested. Don't forget the artist and title as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4gdhsVKTcs

Adele - "Skyfall"

mix4fix

• Facilitator
Re: The Music Circle "State Of The Union"
« Reply #2 on: 6 Jul 2023, 08:23 pm »
I think you are doing a good job.  And thank you for taking on the moderator role for this circle.

I appreciate it. I enjoy you guys. I try to be neutral on music styles. Hell, I don't know a whole lot of the artists on the Metal thread, but Mariusz Uszynski owns that thread. I may be the the one owning the 90's electronic thread. But, I hope that others can listen/watch the corresponding videos and enjoy it (regardless if they would ever buy that music, or even listen to it on the regular).