The Great Colorado GTG

Sean Parque

• http://www.av123.com
The Great Colorado GTG
« on: 4 Aug 2004, 05:47 pm »
If you live in the front range area of Colorado or will be in Denver/Boulder this weekend, we are putting on a huge audio show in Louisville for anyone that wants to come...

The shin-dig will go down here:

The Courtyard Marriot Hotel
948 West Dillon Road
Louisville, CO 80027
303-604-0007

The times:

Saturday the 7th from 9am - 4pm
Sunday the 8th from 10am - ??

Personnel...

Mark Schifter and the entire staff of AV123 / Perpetual Technologies will be in attendance as well as Peter Madnick (engineer for all the Audio Alchemy and Perpetual Technologies products), Arnie Nudell (Genesis), Paul McGowan (PS Audio), John Johnson + (Secrets), Stereophile Mag and others.

For those attending… I can also let you know TODAY and NOW that all of the demo equipment we will have on display (and there will be loads of it with four rooms rocking and rolling) will be sold on a take-away basis at incredible prices. I’m not packing up anything Sunday afternoon to go back to the av123 offices other than the EMO Twins and my pair of RS1K’s… ? --- All the rest is up for grabs. We will accept all usual forms of payment… (But cash is KING… ?)…

EVERYTHING ON DISPLAY WILL BE SOLD AT 20% OFF BEST PACKAGE PRICING…

SHOW SPECIALS (for those of you attending)…

The guys want to heavily promote TYKE’s and ELT’s at the show… so why not do something OUTRAGEOUS they’ve asked. These deals will be available at the show for take away or to be shipped on Monday the 9th of August.

Tykes in any flavour $199 for the system (for real…)

ELT is standard finish for $699…

Further, any $2000 dollar (or greater) system sale made at the show qualifies you for a free Tyke system. (How about that)…

NEW GIFT CERTIFICATE PROGRAM

For those of you contemplating a purchase from av123 do NOT miss this section…

Lastly… to roll out our new av123 Gift Certificate Program we’ll have the following special (for those attending or not attending)…

Any gift certificate purchase over $1000 dollars (these are good for one year from the day of sale) immediately qualifies you for a 5% discount on the spot… So, if you want to buy a gift certificate for (lets say) $1500 dollars… the real cost to you will be $1425 dollars. GOOD DEAL…

Any gift certificate purchase over $2000 dollars gets you a 10% discount… (Wonderful deal)…

This offer is good for the month of August ONLY, and may not be used in conjunction with the demo gear offer from the show… (O.K.)

If you have any questions, please let me know...

Hope to see you there!

Sean

BradJudy

Re: The Great Colorado GTG
« Reply #1 on: 4 Aug 2004, 07:09 pm »
Quote from: Sean Parque

Saturday the 7th from 9am - 9pm
Sunday the 8th from 10am - ??

Sean,

Is that 9am-9pm accurate given the other things occuring on Saturday?

Is any RSVP required?  

Time to place a pointer for the DAM group.

Sean Parque

• http://www.av123.com
The Great Colorado GTG
« Reply #2 on: 4 Aug 2004, 07:37 pm »
Sorry, 9-9 is for people going to the (booked up) dinner.  Regular hours are 9-4.

I will amend my original post...

No RSVP os required for the listening sessions...

Thanks!

Sean