Fantastic Prank at Best Buy!

bside123

Fantastic Prank at Best Buy!
« on: 7 Dec 2011, 04:43 pm »
Okay, for all us that have suffered through the isles and florescent lights at Best Buy, check this out. It's hysterical and rather precious. I love the concept...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgUIbPfhSuo&feature=related

AB

Re: Fantastic Prank at Best Buy!
« Reply #1 on: 7 Dec 2011, 06:03 pm »
Hi, We're here to disrupt your business in the name of art. Hope you don't mind.

I get "it" but a retail store is not a playground, stage or public space. I think Improve Everywhere made a mistake with this one.

Now I'm going to go yell at the kids to get off my lawn...

srb

« Reply #2 on: 7 Dec 2011, 06:24 pm »
I think Improve Everywhere made a mistake with this one.

Improv Everywhere.  "Improve"?  Well, that's certainly a judgement call.

I often get asked for help or advice in Best Buy, even without blue polo shirt and khakis.  Probably because I don't have the lost-in-the-ozone look that a number of employees hired in the last few years seem to have.

Steve

Æ

« Reply #3 on: 7 Dec 2011, 08:56 pm »
I often get asked for help or advice in Best Buy, even without blue polo shirt and khakis.  Probably because I don't have the lost-in-the-ozone look that a number of employees hired in the last few years seem to have.

Steve

You must shop there a lot! :lol:

Letitroll98

• Volunteer
  • Too loud is just right
« Reply #4 on: 8 Dec 2011, 03:27 am »
I think it's hilarious.  The only ones disrupting anything were the employees of BB.  The Improv group was respectful, peaceable, helpful to other customers, made no commotion whatsoever, and politely left when asked to.  If the floor management had also laughed, admitted it was a good joke and shook their hands, then said ok, it's over now can you please leave the store so we can get a picture of all of you for the lunch room bulletin board, it would have ended even better.   

Rclark

« Reply #5 on: 8 Dec 2011, 03:55 am »
 funny

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #6 on: 10 Dec 2011, 05:39 am »
I can see that happening here...  :o

Red shirt....black pants.

mr_bill

« Reply #7 on: 10 Dec 2011, 05:58 am »
Hi, We're here to disrupt your business in the name of art. Hope you don't mind.

I get "it" but a retail store is not a playground, stage or public space. I think Improve Everywhere made a mistake with this one.

Now I'm going to go yell at the kids to get off my lawn...

I'm with you ...except the part about yelling at the kids.
This was really stupid and disuptive and would not want this bunch of yayhoos doing this in my establishment.  What's the point except to disrupt business.  Go join the 'Occupy' crowd.

dB Cooper

« Reply #8 on: 10 Dec 2011, 06:06 am »
I once suggested Best Buy for an item a customer was looking for. He told me he'd rather have rectal surgery than shop there.

:o

A childish kinda stunt but just another retail operation that treats their employees like sh**. I don't feel that sorry for them.

Rclark

« Reply #9 on: 10 Dec 2011, 07:49 am »
 Exactly, oh boo hoo for the poor billion dollar soulless corporation, someone "disrupted their business". I'm sure they were able to sell things juuuust fine that day. I laughed.