Introduction

Pontifex

Introduction
« on: 28 Dec 2023, 11:52 pm »
Hi everyone!

This intruduction is long overdue. I've been a Bryston owner/NUT for about 14 years and an admirer for quite a bit longer.

Bryston has always been somewhat of a North Star to me and I'm sure many in this circle would understand exactly why.

I'm very blessed to live relatively close to Bryston. Once upon a time (about 2012 or 2013?) when passing through Peterborough, I walked right in the front door of their shop (completely unannounced) and introduced myself to the receptionist. I was treated to a private tour by Mike Pickett and some free Bryston swag. I'm not exactly the wealthiest Audiophile that's ever lived, but on that day I felt like a million bucks. I'll never forget it, and they will have a customer for life.

I've been intentionally distant from the Hi-Fi community for about 4 or 5 years now and I seriously need to get myself caught up. It's truley a crime how much I've missed.

Anyway, thanks for having me! I'm looking forward to participating in many more discussions and getting to know more folks in the circle. :)