Extensive RMAF Photos and New Products List

audioxsel

Extensive RMAF Photos and New Products List
« on: 13 Oct 2007, 08:50 am »
AudioXsells first day of coverage, of the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest has been posted.  This year we are compiling a special list of all the new products being debuted at the show, so check out your favorite manufacturers to see what new gear they are showing.

Sign-up for a free account to see all of the coverage pictures in large format at:

http://www.audioxsell.com/community/events/7/RMAF-2007.htm

More pictures to come as the show continues.

The AudioXsell Team

zane9

Re: Extensive RMAF Photos and New Products List
« Reply #1 on: 13 Oct 2007, 02:31 pm »

Sign-up for a free account to see all of the coverage pictures in large format at:...

We Canadians cannot sign up: you have no Province in your form's pick-list  :(    It's a required field. Please fix!

audioxsel

« Reply #2 on: 13 Oct 2007, 02:51 pm »
Zane9,

Thank you for the comment. If you pick Canada as a country, the State / Province field will change and then you are able to choose Canadian Provinces. 

We will take a look at this next week, and possible move the country field to be before the State / Province field so the site is more global friendly.

Thank you,

The AudioXsell Team

zane9

« Reply #3 on: 13 Oct 2007, 03:11 pm »
If you pick Canada as a country, the State / Province field will change and then you are able to choose Canadian Provinces. 

We will take a look at this next week, and possible move the country field to be before the State / Province field so the site is more global friendly.

Yes, that worked. It did not work when I used the auto-fill functions of Internet Explorer, to complete the fields. When I manually enter the fields' info. it works. Odd.

Thanks.

audioxsel

« Reply #4 on: 13 Oct 2007, 11:07 pm »
Zane9,

Strange, we will look into that further.  PM me if you have any other questions.  Our coverage of day 2 should be up soon :-)

The AudioXsell Team

guest1632

« Reply #5 on: 17 Oct 2007, 01:41 am »

Sign-up for a free account to see all of the coverage pictures in large format at:...

We Canadians cannot sign up: you have no Province in your form's pick-list  :(    It's a required field. Please fix!

Hi Zane9,

Couldn't resist this one. I had a friend who is now deceased. He and his daughter used to call pretty women  "narrows." Your little saying at the bottom reminded me of that. "There goes a Narrow down the street."

Ray

Vapor Audio

• Industry Participant
  • Building Audio Bling since 2007
    • Vapor Audio
« Reply #6 on: 17 Oct 2007, 01:46 am »
WTF, you covered pretty much every single room except mine   :scratch:

audioxsel

« Reply #7 on: 17 Oct 2007, 03:30 am »
TurboFC3S,

We apologize as this does happen occasionally.  If you have any pictures we will be happy to post them.  I have sent you a PM.

The AudioXsell Team

Vapor Audio

• Industry Participant
  • Building Audio Bling since 2007
    • Vapor Audio
« Reply #8 on: 17 Oct 2007, 03:33 am »
TurboFC3S,

We apologize as this does happen occasionally.  If you have any pictures we will be happy to post them.  I have sent you a PM.

The AudioXsell Team

You were at every room on the 9th floor ... except ours   :duh: