Spinning with excitement!

ratso

Re: Spinning with excitement!
« Reply #20 on: 3 Oct 2013, 01:02 pm »
BJC not only makes great cables but they deserve support for having an owner who is a super cool guy and does great things in the industry too. he took on monster cable when they were harrassing small audio companies (the owner is a lawyer too) and recently did a really cool expose on what a scam most cat cable manufacturers are. +1.

Gzerro

« Reply #21 on: 3 Oct 2013, 05:48 pm »
Do they still exist?  Their website is gone.

Yes, they are alive and well:

http://www.bluejeanscable.com/

Maybe a temporary site outage?

Another +1 on Blue Jeans Cables. Really well-made, you can order the exact length you want, and they build and ship really quickly.

charmerci

« Reply #22 on: 4 Oct 2013, 01:23 am »
Yes, they are alive and well:

http://www.bluejeanscable.com/

I wasn't too clear - I meant the MyAudioCables company.

dakulis

« Reply #23 on: 16 Oct 2013, 05:22 am »
It appears MAC cables is gone.  I've looked and I can't find a new site address.  Sorry

robcentola

« Reply #24 on: 25 Nov 2013, 10:23 pm »
Getting closer, I can FEEL it! End of sealer session #3.

It's been a constant battle as far as placement. My other, and better, half isn't quite as enthused as I am. However, I believe that will change upon arrival. I really don't have the  best listening space and there will be windows with wooden blinds directly behind them, but I've been reading that won't matter as much with these, as apposed to a lot of other speakers. I've been looking for a solution beyond curtains; they will not be domestically approved, so I'm hoping it won't matter that much.

I've been driving her crazy with all my computer/transport research, but there again, when the music begins to sing from the SongTowers, she WILL be pleased. Being my partner, and recently my fiance, she too is consumed by music and it's a major part of our lives. It's the anticipation and preparation that's laborious for her.