BCD 3

redbook

• the music is the blood...........
BCD 3
« on: 2 Dec 2017, 02:01 am »
 Just a marvelous player .... it's the BCD1  on steroids....more detail, better  sound staging  and I think a bit smoother in the highs... so glad I went for it....thanks again to  Bryston and Dennis at  the Hi FI, Center in  Vancouver for making me even happier than before... :thumb: :banana piano: :rock: :drums: :beer: :dance:

TJ-Sully

Re: BCD 3
« Reply #1 on: 2 Dec 2017, 04:39 am »
Right on RB! congratulations!
i love the Bryston room at Hi Fi Centre...

TJ

spinner

« Reply #2 on: 3 Dec 2017, 02:52 am »
 hey great to hear it......bravo on another great machine.. :thumb:

rmurray

« Reply #3 on: 6 Dec 2017, 12:02 am »
 My bcd3 is  presenting me with  greater details on records  I have played dozens of times before on the bcd1 .  :thumb: The new chip set  is a fine step further in realizing  what redbook c d is capable of. :rock:

CanadianMaestro

• Restricted
  • Skepticism is the engine of progress
    • Hearing Everything That Nothing Can Measure
« Reply #4 on: 30 Dec 2017, 02:24 pm »

redbook

« Reply #5 on: 31 Dec 2017, 01:31 am »

My  god, this BCD3 is digging out details I never knew were in my cd records...marvelous player, thank you Bryston for keeping the faith. :thumb:

lakeallen

« Reply #6 on: 1 Jan 2018, 08:25 pm »
I have to agree- the BCD-3 is hands down the best CD player I've had. I've even started adding again to my 600+ CD collection. Thanks Bryston.

redbook

« Reply #7 on: 3 Jan 2018, 06:50 pm »
I have to agree- the BCD-3 is hands down the best CD player I've had. I've even started adding again to my 600+ CD collection. Thanks Bryston.
.....Good to hear ,glad you share my enthusiasm for the silver disk ....I  keep adding to my collection as well...happy listening to you and our fabulous player.. :thumb: