Pioneer Elite DV59-AVI

modwright

Pioneer Elite DV59-AVI
« Reply #60 on: 8 Sep 2004, 07:49 pm »
I am sorry but I am sick today and not at work.  I should be at work tomorrow.  I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Dan

Welly Wu

Pioneer Elite DV59-AVI
« Reply #61 on: 11 Sep 2004, 04:13 am »
I paid for my ModWright, LLC Pioneer Elite DV-59AVi.  I expect to receive it back by October 1st, 2004.

Next Friday, September 17th, 2004, I will send in my BPT BP.Jr II Ultra power conditioner in to Balanced Power Technologies for their $500 USD Signature Upgrade.

My two "before and after" reviews of both units will be posted on line before the end of this year.

I'm contemplating the Grado Professional Series-1 headphones for sometime in 2005.

PS: I practice Anthony Robbins' Constant and Never Ending Improvement (CANI) principle in my life!  :D

Welly Wu

Pioneer Elite DV59-AVI
« Reply #62 on: 7 Oct 2004, 03:01 am »
It has been 29 days now since I shipped my stock Pioneer Elite DV-59AVi to ModWright.  I am hoping that I can get it back by the end of this week but I am not sure if that is possible.  It's almost been one month since "my baby" has been gone.  All I got to listen to music is my Panasonic SL-SX430 PCDP and Sennheiser PX100s.  Still, it's really all about the music.  Patience is a virtue.

Levi

Pioneer Elite DV59-AVI
« Reply #63 on: 7 Oct 2004, 03:55 am »
Welly,

...30days...31days...  before you know it, it's right on your doorstep. :D

I am looking forward to hearing your first impression.  

modwright

Delays...
« Reply #64 on: 7 Oct 2004, 06:00 am »
I need to apologize to any of our customers who have been waiting a while to get their gear back.  I am down one tech and have another tech on vacation.  I am going to the Rocky Mountain Audio Festival and have been scrambling to finish the prototype SWL 9.0 preamps for the show. It has really been crazy.  Sometimes we just get backed up...I would rather complete the work and have it done right than rush anything.

I do apologize for the delays, but I am confident that you will be very pleased with the result.

Thanks,

Dan

Welly Wu

Pioneer Elite DV59-AVI
« Reply #65 on: 7 Oct 2004, 07:18 am »
no problem man!  I got work keeping me busy.  I admire that you're honest and you keep up with the presumably high volume of e-mail messages.  Sorry for the sudden urge e-mail late last afternoon.  I too was in a rush to get everything finished like yesterday.  lol.

Just do the best that you can and take one breath at a time.

Marbles

Re: Delays...
« Reply #66 on: 7 Oct 2004, 01:29 pm »
Quote from: modwright
 I am down one tech and have another tech on vacation.  
Dan

Dan,

I somehow find it gratifying that you have grown into a business that is so successful that it employs others.

I remember when you went out on your own and how you were worried about it.

Success couldn't have happened to a better guy.

Congratulations on your current level of success.

Jay S

Pioneer Elite DV59-AVI
« Reply #67 on: 7 Oct 2004, 01:46 pm »
Hear hear!  You've been a very classy guy from the start, Dan!  Its been very gratifying to watch you develop a name and a following!   :beer:

StevenACNJ

Pioneer Elite DV59-AVI
« Reply #68 on: 7 Oct 2004, 03:56 pm »
Dan is definately one of the best modders out there to deal with.

I did wait a long time for my Pioneer Elite DV-59AVI to be totally completed  I feel that it was money well spent & was worth the wait.

I have a smile on my face everytime I use the player.  :mrgreen:

Welly Wu

Pioneer Elite DV59-AVI
« Reply #69 on: 7 Oct 2004, 09:16 pm »
I'm eagerly awaiting the safe return shipment of mine (hopefully) by the end of this week. :?:  :cry:

StevenACNJ

Pioneer Elite DV59-AVI
« Reply #70 on: 23 Dec 2004, 07:52 pm »
Watched I-Robot recently on my ModWright Pioneer Elite DV-59AVI and I have to say that it was truely awesome! Was way better than my previous player Panasonic RP-91.  :mrgreen:

Levi

Pioneer Elite DV59-AVI
« Reply #71 on: 23 Dec 2004, 08:45 pm »
Wow.  Congrats!  Did you just got it?

StevenACNJ

Pioneer Elite DV59-AVI
« Reply #72 on: 24 Dec 2004, 11:42 am »
Quote from: Levi
Wow.  Congrats!  Did you just got it?

No I have had it for several months now. Just dont use it that often. I only use it for DVD play.