Pioneer DV-59AVi Platinum Modifications

modwright

« on: 23 Aug 2004, 09:44 pm »
Hi Guys, I have now updated our website with a summary of the mods options available for the DV-59AVi.

The current mods include extreme Black Gate and op-amps upgrades for the entire unit, including video circuit, power supply and analog stages.  AC Bybee filters are included in the Platinum package as well.

The main difference between the Signature and the Platinum Level Mods is that we primarily address the audio circuits and power supply for the Sig. mods and do not include the bybee filters.  The Platinum mods are aimed at improving the unit for use as an audio player, HT transport, HT video player and MCH HT and music player.  These mods include AC and digital out Bybee filters.

XO3 Clock upgrade will likely also be available, depending on level of interest, for an add'l $450.

Thanks,

Dan W.

Welly Wu

« Reply #1 on: 24 Aug 2004, 02:02 am »
Dear Mr. Wright:

Can you list any more specific mods that are included in the Platinum Multi-Channel Mod?  Will you do some sort of special package deal price on the Platinum Multi-Channel Mod and the LC Audio SuperClock x03 with Clock Supply Mod?

I am thinking about scratching my request for the specific mods I wanted before and "go for broke" with the ULTIMATE mods -- if the price is right.

Best Regards:

Weichiek Sun

Marbles

« Reply #2 on: 27 Jan 2005, 11:43 pm »
Dan, I can't find the 59AVi section on your website, can you post the link for me?

Thanks

modwright

Pioneer Mods
« Reply #3 on: 28 Jan 2005, 06:18 am »
I'm sorry but we have discontinued our Pioneer mods and some of our other offerings, because we are buried with Sony and Denon mods and production of the SWL 9.0SE preamp.

Thanks,

Dan