*SPECIAL* 50% or better chance to get FREE IEGO upgrade on KECES DA-131.1

Zyca

• Industry Participant
    • Acoustic Fun Web Store!
SPECIAL OFFER!!!

Now anyone who order DA-131.1 at regular price can ask to be entered into the special draw of free IeGO IEC socket upgrade!!!

Picture below shows DA-131.1 with the GU-R301 upgrade. (Click for larger version)

Here's the deal:

There will be 10 DA-131.1 buyer in the draw, and of the 10 DA-131.1, 2 of them will be upgraded to the TOP OF THE LINE IeGO AG-R301 99.99% silver IEC socket ($90 Upgrade price), and 3 of them will be upgraded to GU-R301 gold plated 99.99% copper IEC socket($30 Upgrade price).  And the other five, well they will be using regular computer grade IEC sockets.

The upgraded DA-131.1 will mixed up with standard DA-131.1, and as there will be no additional marking to indicate if the boxes contains the upgraded unit or not, the draw will be completely random.  Even I will not know who will get the upgraded socket, so if you won, please report back so that people can see that I actually did send the upgraded unit out...  :duh:

What's the drawback?

• The draw will commence once 10 buyer of DA-131.1 agrees to join the draw, and will be shippped then. If there aren't enough participants, the special offer will still commence the draw on Sept 26th 12AM Audiocircle time, and the unit will be shipped then.
  • If there are less than 10 participants, for example only 7 participants were in the draw.  I'll still ship out 5 upgraded units, and 2 standard units.  Thus the chance of winning is even higher.  If there aren't enough participants, the wait would be longer, and it is only fair to make their chances better. ;)
  • Since I cannot open up the boxes and configure the voltage setting for your region, all units of the draw will be set to 200~240V to be on the safe side.  You will need to adjust the voltage if you are using 100~120V.  This is easily done via a switch in the back of the unit.  Since we ship in double boxed packaging, we will still include the proper cable for the region in the outer box, the inner box will not be opened up to make sure that I do not know which unit goes where.

How do you join?

• Buy DA-131.1 via PM on AudioCircle, Head-Fi, eBay ($15 more expensive than other methods).
  • Pay for the order via PayPal and note that you are alright with the extra wait time, and that you'd like to join

What if you want the get it NOW without the hassle of the draw?
  • Easy, just PM me and we can arrange for the purchase. ;)

How much does it cost to buy DA-131.1 and join the draw?

• DA-131.1 = $330 USD each
  • Shipping = $35 for Asian Pacific region, $45 for North America/Europe, $55 for South America and Africa regions.
  • Extra charge for the draw? = US$ 0.00 only :lol:

What's the upgrade prize again?
  • Two(2) units with IeGO AG-R301BU forged and cryo processed 99.99% pure silver IEC Socket, $90 value upgrade (accessories and the yellow box in the pic won't be included, as you won't need them)
  • Three(3) units with IeGO GU-R301BU forged and cryo processed, gold plated 99.99% pure copper IEC Socket $30 value upgrade(accessories and the yellow box in the pic won't be included, as you won't need them)
« Last Edit: 26 Aug 2008, 01:40 pm by Zyca »